Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3051947 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 12:27 AM
    How to apply for a portuguese passport?
    I am a Goan working in Kuwait. I have 3 sons and 1 daughter. My children are all in Kuwait and employed here. My husband also a Goan expired in 1996. We were married in Mumbai April 1970. My 3 children are born in Kuwait and unmarried. My eldest son is born in Mumbai, married and now working in Kuwait. I want to apply for a Portuguese passport. I have the following original documents in portugues:
    1. TIOR
    2. NARRATIVA
    3. PARAVIAGEA
    Please advise me what is the first step to take and whom to contact.
    S_CARVALHO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 09:18 AM

I was born in Goa (estado da india) in 1941.
    I travelled to Bombay (India) on the travel document known as documento para viagem.
    I still have a copy of that document. Am I entitled to obtain a portuguese citizenship or nationality on dthe basis of the above document and my birth certificate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

How to apply for a portuguese passport [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I ould like to apply for a portuguese passport.. can some one direct me how to.. my mom has a postuguese passport.. Kindly do answer me..

How do I apply for a portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir / Madam I am writing in accordance to find details in reference to applying for nationality in portugal . My Mother and father are of indian decent but apprantely are a portugal national and I currently reside in UAE holding an indian passport. I would like to unite with my parents...

How to apply for Portuguese ID and then Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Please can someone help me, I have tried countless times to contact the consulate, but have had no luck. Last year I lost my passport but it had expired already anyway. I have a copy of my original Birth Certificate issued from Portugal. How do I now obtain my ID so I can get my Passport? I...

View more questions Search