Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marquez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Tips for soccer
    I'm an aspiring pro soccer player. But two things I need help to improve on is my left foot and being confident with my left foot. Then also developing quick feet like Cristiano Ronaldo.
    How can I acquire my weaker foot skill and quicker feet like him?
    Scouser6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2009, 08:34 PM

Begin by wearing your soccer shoe/boot on the left foot and a soft running shoe on your stronger right foot. Then slow down your drills to ensure that you force yourself to control and kick the ball with the protected left foot. You will have to adjust your body balance of course but in time you will increase your confidence about what you can do with the left foot. This leads to greater skill and speed.
    Once you have this then you can add the drills to increase overall speed and ball skills. But one step at a time.
    soccer.freak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Well you can not do what was sugested above, but what you can do is start by kicking with your left foot passingthe ball to the wall once you have that down,move onto shooting at a net. Then once your comfterbal doing that you can do drills to improve speed I used this methed and now I have an amazing left foot and right I play defence so being able to use both feet comes in handy. Give it a try! Good luck.
    ZenMasterHawk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 01:30 PM
    I am a trainer and when I work the weaker foot of my aspiring professionals, I start them by striking a ball off a low-rise cone so there is no ground friction and they hit the ball clean from a starting position. Then I have them run up to the ball and strike off the low rise cone. After that, start to bounce the ball to the weaker foot. Then I roll it to the weaker foot. Works every time.

Search my videos on ZenMasterHawk Channel on You Tube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening dyed hair tips (tips are almost black) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have medium auburn hair naturally. I dyed my hair a dark auburn but there is a section of my hair where the tips (two inches from root to tip) is almost black. I want to lighten these tips. Would using Peroxide Volume 20 mixed with shampoo do this?

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Soccer Mom [ 1 Answers ]

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 7-year- Old soccer players aside and asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?" The little boy nodded in the affirmative. "Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?" ...

Soccer Am! [ 3 Answers ]

dus anyone know how u can apply to have a bash at been the soccerrette on the programme soccer am, gis a shout if u know cheers me dears x kim :D

Soccer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a soccer ba :-[

View more questions Search