Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c2mas2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Crossover with compressor
    Hi, I would like to know if someone built a unit with a digital crossover with a sound compressor and sub sonic filter in one component.

Thanks.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2009, 08:37 AM

Haven't heard or seen one, could probably build 1 with a quad Op Amp, will need several support components.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting with crossover cable [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect 2 laptops on Vista with crossover cable

Chosing first truck/crossover [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys! So I'm 18 years old and I want to get my first truck. I'm aiming for a truck/crossover... I want something that's -fuel efficient -sporty -automatic transmittion -room to transport dirt bike/snowboard/music studio equipment.. etc... -that other kind of room... uk... a play room...

I am trying to connect 2 computers with a crossover [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 laptops and I need to transfer files from 1 to the other but my burner will not work so I am trying to connect them via crossover cable but when I connect it nothing happens! After a few minutes the lan connection will come up saying limited or no connection. Could somebody send me a step...

Plumbing Crossover [ 1 Answers ]

I was in the process of performing minor repairs on my tankless water heater when I realized that I was unable to fully stop the flow of water out of the hot side of my faucets. I then realized that it was cold water flowing from the hot side. The flow is steady and about 1/4 to 3/8 inch in...

View more questions Search