Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hudson_douglas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Total Conversion Costs for the Period, How Do You Work It?
    Hello my name is Douglas. I'm new to this site & know not what to do. I need some help with Total Conversion Costs for the Period? Can you help?:(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 12:49 AM
    Hi, hudson_douglas!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there. Your question will be much more likely to get noticed and addressed here.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Nov 25, 2009, 05:38 AM

Conversion costs are costs incurred to convert raw materials into finished goods. This includes direct labor and manufacturing overheads. There are a few other problems involved in calculating costs and until we have something specific that you wish to know, it is not possible to provide a proper guidance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determinet the Equivalent units of production for materials and conversion costs [ 1 Answers ]

Production costs: 1. Transferred out 8960 units 2. Started 1,100 units that are 40% complete as to converstion costs and 100% complete as to materials at July 31 Costs: Beginning work in process $0 Materials 45,010 Labor 14,080 Manufacturing overhead 18,810

Conversion costs. Managerial accounting Hilton. [ 1 Answers ]

Company had a beginning work-in-process inventory of 30,000 units on June 1. These units contained $120,000 of direct materials and $272,000 of conversion cost. The following data relate to activity during June: Production completed (units) 70,000 Ending work in process, 60% complete...

View more questions Search