Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tina Tomlinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Plumbing Question
    My toilet is not clogged but when flushing it gurgles and will not go down.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 10, 2006, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Tomlinson
    My toilet is not clogged but when flushing it gurgles and will not go down.
    To fix this problem snake the lavatory roof vent. Put out enough cable to reach the base and about 15 feet more. After, flush with hot water. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing rough-in question [ 28 Answers ]

I have a question concerning the plumbing in my basement. We are finishing our basment and adding a bathroom. In the concrete floor, there are 3 pvc pipes already roughed in. 2 small ones and a big one in the middle. I am assumming the large one is toilet, the small ones are shower and sink? Do I...

Plumbing question [ 1 Answers ]

What is a pee drain on a laundry tub?

Plumbing Schematic Question [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in the process of remodeling our half bath. This bathroom originally had a toilet and vanity. I am planning on adding a neo angle shower and obviously a new toilet and vanity, which will be in different places that they originally were. I have attached a floor plan of our new bathroom and...

Plumbing question [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I can tie a new shower drain line.(a second shower) Into an existing kitchen sink drain line? The kitchen sink line runs about 25FT. To the main drain line, the shower line would be about 10ft. From the main The kitchen line is 1 1/2" shower 2" and the main 3" schedule 30 ...

Plumbing question for new shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Looking for some advice on plumbing the drain on a Schluter-Kerdi shower system. I am a pretty confident DIY’er, but almost contracted this out until I found these great web sites! I am replacing an existing 3’x5’ tub with an already purchased Schluter-Kerdi system (which requires the...

View more questions Search