Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jj44 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 06:50 AM
    Pups with fat bellys
    Why do some pups have really fat bellys? Can u give me a couple of reasons thanks...
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 07:34 AM

**I am not an expert, just a dog owner**

The first thing that pops in my head is WORMS...
    tany072075 Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Nov 23, 2009, 09:57 AM

I agree. I worked for a veterinary clinic for quite some time. We always dewormed puppies without even checking to see if they had worms. Its pretty much a given.
    Luv_a_bull098 Posts: 89, Reputation: 6

Nov 23, 2009, 10:32 AM

More than likely the puppy is so full of worms that all the puppy food your feeding these pups is actually feeding the worms.

Do the puppies act extra hungry?
    snooker6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Well not really, they are 7 weeks old ,I have the mother nearly wained of them, plus they are eating the puppy nuts as well. And I have worm them every 2 weeks since the were born,. so was just wondering could it be anything else...
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snooker6 View Post
    well not really, they are 7 weeks old ,i have the mother nearly wained of them, plus they are eating the puppy nuts as well. and i have worm them every 2 weeks since the were born,....so was just wondering could it be anything else...
    Are you also jj44? Or are you just hitching a ride on the same question?:confused:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 06:19 PM

Yep, I'm going with other answers and saying worms.

How many times have you wormed them so far?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get fat [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 years old.I am looking lean, but I am totlly become a good height and becme a fat, fitness.

How to become fat [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 years old and about 5 feet 7 inches and wait nearly 50 kgs.I am living in india(andhra pradesh) and very thin.my waist is 38 inches. I donot follow proper time in taking food as there is no time.I am very busy going to collegefrom 7 am to 7 pm.I tried my level best to become...

How Fat Should I Walk My Labrador Puppy. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We are soon to take delivery of Chocolate Labrador Puppy and would like to know what is the recommended distance that I should be walking him. For example after how many weeks should we start walking him and how far and then how soon do we increase the distance and how far?? Many...

What ARE these pups? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We've recently taken in two puppies that were dropped off on a friend's doorstep. I am wondering if anyone could tell me what the mix might be. These pictures are both of the girl (they look very similar.) I've had pit bull suggested, but we're really not sure. Is there any way to tell...

View more questions Search