Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irene Yu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 02:05 AM
    15 Youth caught shoplift, 18 youth also charge
    Youth 18 , New offender of shoplifting with a 15 boyfriend, a headphone in question was found in the 15 year old. But the 18 year old also receive appear to court, the likely outcome is what the parent concern.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 08:01 AM

Probably pay a fine, restitution, some sort of dismissal if 18 year old stays out of trouble for a certain period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Youth offenders [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 13, I was caught for shoplifting, but the cop just took my name down and told me to tell my parents. I was never convicted or punished in anyway. Will anything show up on court checks or criminal record checks?

Youth Adoption [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 21years old who seeking adoption this is due to how I find it hard to live without parents.I would not mind the country but someone who can really stand by my side and help me achieve my dream.In case you're a willing or have some information that can help my situation {e-mail removed}.Any well...

Youth today! [ 6 Answers ]

Am I the only one today is a little taken back by the ignorance of the youth today when it deals with their own body, sexuality birth control and morality? What do you think?

Are women in charge of youth problem [ 4 Answers ]

"The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenule delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children." :throwball: What do you think...

View more questions Search