Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imaclocknut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 01:03 AM
    Trying to identify these buildings
    I have a rare piece of scrimshaw and on the back of the piece is an engraving of a location, which I believe is the East coast maybe CT.
    Well, I am trying to identify these buildings. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images

Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 18, 2009, 09:07 PM

If I were to guess I would think it would be (3) Patheons
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 02:03 AM
    Hi, imaclocknut!

My first impression, is that they look like the types of buildings that Thomas Jefferson would have designed.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One well two buildings [ 54 Answers ]

We have one well feeding a house and a church building. The pressure tank is in the basement of the house. It is then piped to the church. When a toilet in the church is flushed, the pressure in the second floor bathroom of the house drops to near zero. Can we install a second pressure tank in...

Trigonometry of two buildings [ 2 Answers ]

The angle of depretion from the top of a tall building to the top of a shorter building is 18 degrees and the angle of depretion from the taller building to the base of the shorter building is 32 degrees. The hight of the shorter building is 200 feet. What is the height of the taller building?

Length between two buildings [ 1 Answers ]

The angle of depression of a taller building to the top of a shorter building is 18 degress. The anlge of depression from the top of the taller building to the base of the shorter building is 32 degrees. The height of the shorter building is 200 feet. What is the distance between the two...

Electrical standards for buildings [ 2 Answers ]

What is the standard horizontal distance between sockets or electrical outlets in a building? Is it written in the electrical code?

INS buildings [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody knows what is an INS building?

View more questions Search