Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtara2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 05:17 PM
    After dress
    Does my dress for after the ceremony have to be in the wedding colors?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 05:27 PM

Ok, first and foremost this is YOUR wedding so it can be anything YOU want.

With that said, about 70 percent of the ones I do, yes they are, but does old customs really make a difference if you have another color you prefer ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 05:31 PM

Why 2 dresses?

Why not wear the wedding dress to the ceremony? After all, it's not going to be cheap, do you really only want to wear it for the ceremony?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 03:01 AM

I agree with Alty... why waste all that money on a dress you will wear for half an hour?

If you do want to go with 2 dresses then I would wear my wedding dress for the first half of the reception and then duck out and change into my other one once your first dance and a little drinking has been done ;)

I would also make sure my reception dress was something I could wear again in the future, but that's just me :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 24, 2009, 02:01 PM

Any color would do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The leather dress [ 4 Answers ]

When a woman wears a leather dress, A man's heart beats quicker, And his throat gets dry, He goes weak in the knees, And he begins to think irrationally. Ever wonder why? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6741&stc=1&d=1205031164

The way you dress, really a BIG deal? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it really a big deal for girls? I don't want this to sound like I have no style, but I am NOT a "preppy" guy. I do however wear nice cholthes, but for some reason the girl I am seeing has some kind of hang-up about the way I dress. I have never had this kind of problem before and it really...

Bra with dress? [ 9 Answers ]

I bought a halter dress, and I love it, but I don't want to not wear a bra with it. That's really uncomfortable to me, so I was wondering... what kind of bra can I wear with a v-neck halter dress? Thanks! Oh, by the way, its kind of low-cut. You can see it here: Torrid.com - Plus sizes -...

Help! Need dress [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:

View more questions Search