Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adr0510 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 04:56 PM
    No hot water pressure in master bath
    Help! The water pressure in my master bath is perfect on cold water but when turned the knob to hot it comes out like a drizzle I read on Google search to open remove the cover for the shower and turn the valve on the actually water line to fully open. Well it was already that way still no pressure. Every other room with water has strong hot water pressure except my stand up shower in the master bath any other suggestions?? Thanks in advance
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 06:22 PM

Was it always like that or did it just happened ? Any plumbing work done in that shower recently ? Is that single handle faucet ? Pressure balanced ? Temperature Controlled ?

Please, provide answers to these questions so we can answer you question better. Thanks. Milo
    adr0510 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Don't know if it just happen cause I just bought the house!! And it's a single handle moen handle and I have no idea what pressure balanced and temperature controlled is!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water in main bath turns cold after first shower [ 3 Answers ]

I have 1.5 baths and every morning after my daughter takes her shower it's my turn and I'm getting in to cold water. This just started about a year or so ago. I've turned up my hot water heater to max that won't cause any problems but I'm still taking a practically cold shower every morning.

No hot water in master bath;scortching hot everywhere else. [ 2 Answers ]

OK here is my dilema.. I just purchased a newly built home. We are the 1st owners and everything was brand new.. appliances, furnace boiler etc; I have scortching hot water everywhere but my master bath. I have 2 flrs and 2 full baths. Bathroom on 1st floor has hot water enough to fog up...

Low water pressure in master bath only [ 2 Answers ]

The water pressure in our bath/shower is very poor regardless of hot or cold. I took a stab and replaced the tub/shower valve which made no difference. All other fixtures in the house have surprisingly high water pressure. When the water is coming out of the bath fixture, the shower head sounds...

Good water pressure in Master Bath, but no where else [ 3 Answers ]

In the past 2 weeks I had low Hot water pressure. I fixed that problem by replacing the inlet and outlet nipple fittings. (Both were clogged/corroded). Now, I have good hot water pressure but only in the master bath and laundry room. The MB is the fartherest point away from the hot water heater...

No pressure in master bath shower [ 1 Answers ]

In the master bath shower we have very little pressure but in the other bath there is lots of pressure. The fixtures in the shower are old could this be the problem. HELP!!

View more questions Search