Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geneve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 03:59 PM
    Plan for discovering current customer needs
    Hi, I have a question as to how I can creat a plan to discover what the current customer needs are for a consulting service company. The numbers have dropped. I also need to know what questions I would ask the customers. Thanks
    christine tatyana gathii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 09:37 AM
    [QUOTE=Geneve]Hi, I have a question as to how I can creat a plan to discover what the current customer needs are for a consulting service company. The numbers have dropped. I also need to know what questions I would ask the customers. L would also want to know how to improve my business relating to customer service
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Prepare a marketing postal survey.
    Always have the answer in mind when writing or asking the question.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2006, 09:43 AM
    I'm not sure what is being asked here. Do you want to know what questions to ask to prepare a plan? If so, it depends on the industry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovering mass communication research problems [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do the research on discovering mass communication research problems all around the world and specially in Pakistan.along with this I also want to know about the scope or future of mass communication research.please do let me know about all the previous as well as the latest problems with...

Discovering good sites [ 2 Answers ]

Are there anymore sites like 'del.icio.us' 'digg' 'swarmthe.com', where you can discover new sites? Maybe a site with millions of links to different kinds of sites in different catergorys, or maybe like 'swarmthe' showing all the most popular sites viewed each day. Thanks.

Customer Survey [ 4 Answers ]

How much would you expect to pay for a PC health check?? Basically anti spyware, antivirus scans, defrag and general performace boosting stuff, done by a professional.

Customer Event [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there Want to organise a customer event for top customers and their wives. Should be a lovely evening and I do want to put it under the moto: a different perspective for a bigger picture. Any idea what could be a special event around that? Was thinking of maybe going to an observatory and...

Customer services [ 1 Answers ]

What is the importance of customer services in banks?

View more questions Search