Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JessVicious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Looking for the title of an anime movie from the late 90's early 2000's
    Okay, I don't remember the title, but I think I watched it when I was young in the late 90's early 2000's.
    All I really remember about the movie, is it's anime and there is this family that moves into a new house, (I think because the mother is in the hospital?)
    And the youngest of the two daughters is exploring and meets this giant bunny thing.
    It is really bugging me that I don't remember, so I would really appreciate it if you could at least point me in the right direction to finding the title.
    Thank you.
    (:
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 03:01 PM

My Neighbor Totoro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

TV show on SCIFI in late 90's or early 2000's [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the later 90's SCIFI started showing episodes each day one right after the other. There was a show that was based in this big, old house that belonged to a guy with an accent. He had about 4 or 5 people working for him both men and women. This is all I can remember about it but the guy...

Animated movie late 90's to early 2000's [ 4 Answers ]

Hey cannot remember the title of a movie I used to watch when I was small on sky movies, I can remember it was set underwater or in the sky (not on land) it was about a matey who has to go activate a ancient underwater machine/contraption but he has to find it first. During the movie he learns to...

I Need A Movie Title, I think it was made in the late 90's or 2000's . [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I don't remember much about it, I think it was a movie that my dad was watching but he said he had no idea what I was talking about, so here it goes... First of all I think it was made in the 90's or later, and it's about a guy, it's set in the future, and he starts to see this guy and...

View more questions Search