Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Serenity2009 Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Nov 22, 2009, 12:55 PM
    My Fair Wedding with David Tutera
    How is that show done? Does he pay for the brides upgrades? If the bride is on a tight budget and can't afford those elabrate items how do they pay for it?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 24, 2009, 02:03 PM

I would guess the show and its advertisers pay the bulk of the bill. That's why you'll see product logos and shop names shown and talked about.

When he takes the bridesmaids to try on dresses at "____ store" they're probably giving the dresses for free in exchange for the advertising.
    Serenity2009 Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2009, 08:38 PM

Oh I see, I hope I can get on there some day I love his work but Id hate him for throwing away a lot of my work lol
    ibm450 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Hi there,

Question for david - Would you ever consider helping brides in need in the UK?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 31, 2012, 08:39 AM
    David Tutera does not frequent this website. ;)
    spherigo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 10:00 AM
    I need some major help here. My daughter is having a camo themed wedding and I don't want it too look gaugy. She doesn't have much money and I'm making some of the dedor. She wants dark colors and I'm trying to hide the metal garage with fabric but its so exensive. Any ideas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

David [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie based on true events. I think it came out in the late 80's or early 90's It is kind of like the Crisco Kid but It's about this boy who gets burned by his father in a water bed. If some one can help me out it would be much appreciated :)

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

David [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 van and the heater blows out cold air only---along with this the engine revs up very high at idle. I feel these 2 problems are connected. Any advice as to what to check first

Jason vs. David [ 5 Answers ]

When he left I cried for months.. and I still cry and I have a boyfriend and he knows how I feel about jason because he was his friend and in the summer jason told me "I dont love you, anymore" and when I asked him recently he denies it and he sounded so.. serious and he knows that's my worst fear...

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search