Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    intel_invest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Do want to get back her
    Hi,

I had a relationship around 18 months back which lasted for 6-8 months we had planned for everything right from purchasing our house... etc... we never sleep with each other... but due to some family problems (?) she broke.I was just not able to get rid of it & some how mistakenly or intentionally I called her she talked to me in really good manner after 2-3 times casual talks,she made it clear that there your calling me for no use & would be good for you if you don't dug your past from then I had never called her intentionally but once say a month back I gave her miss called late night (mistakenly !Actually I had to call other person) but now her B-day is approaching near that is 13 oct & again I am in confusion Should I wish her Yes/No & getting impatience.

Also I would like to mention that few Days back she read my e-mail which I had sent her around a year ago containing some of our Pics & it's not that I am still in Madly Love with her but still some where I miss her a Lot.

So kindly do reply as soon as possible.

Regards
    roocha Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 04:20 AM

Look you was in relationship with her not now I can understand what are you thinking ri8 now but she told you that don't cal message her then why are you thinking about her and about her birthday so you can message her 4 that that is good for you and for her also
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roocha View Post
    look u was in relationship with her not now i can understand what r u thinking ri8 now but she told u that dont cal msg her then y r u thinking abt her and abt her birthday so u can msg her 4 that that is good 4 u and 4 her also
    Its difficult to read your posts,its easier if you write complete words,text speak is not allowed on the site,if you have a read over the rules you will find your way around the site a lot easier.
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 04:54 AM

I would suggest that you delete her number from your phone book,and start no contact.

She has made herself clear that she does not want to speak to you.. the relationship is over..

Do not make any more contact,birthday or no birthday.
    intel_invest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2009, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roocha View Post
    look u was in relationship with her not now i can understand what r u thinking ri8 now but she told u that dont cal msg her then y r u thinking abt her and abt her birthday so u can msg her 4 that that is good 4 u and 4 her also

Thanks Roocha for u words it really ease a lot... of pressure Thanks a lot... :)
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Nov 12, 2009, 09:41 AM

Learn to type people. Next you'll be trying to communicate with gang signs or clicking stick together.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 22, 2009, 08:30 AM

I'm not sure what your question is.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 08:35 AM
    In this one she told you it was over... I suggest to start no contact..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 09:34 AM

Her actions are clear, much more so than your post, but I think you accept she dumped you. Go No Contact and read the stickies at the beginning of this forum, to learn how to move ahead with your life without her in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that the first break up is the harddest (first seriouse relationship) is the hardest to get over?

What to do to get over a breakup [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently had a breakup and I was wondering what are something's to help me get over her. Any advice would be great Thanks

Getting Over a Breakup [ 4 Answers ]

What are some ways to get over a breakup? And things to do?

Not sure if I'm doing the right think with breakup [ 115 Answers ]

OK here's my story and I no its going to make me sound like a big wusss but I just want to be honest with myself from now on. I am 28 and my girlfriend I guess ex now is 22 we have been dating for 2yrs months we have out normal difference and arguments we are pretty different her mother makes...

Considering a breakup [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have been together for close to two years. We currently live together and have been for just over a year. I am at a crossroads and need some guidance. The bottom line is that I don't feel like I am in love with him anymore, and I am not sure I can get the feeling I had back. I...

View more questions Search