Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    machineman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 04:32 AM
    Conversion formula
    Greetings everyone!

I have a hard time converting pressure to energy. Is there a way to convert in simple manner? Say, 3200 KPa to be converted to Btu/Hr.

I appreciate much if you could share me a simple formula that I could use in my work.

Have a nice day!
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 05:30 AM

The reason you're having trouble is that pressure and energy are different. They can't be converted directly.
    machineman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 02:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Perito View Post
    The reason you're having trouble is that pressure and energy are different. They can't be converted directly.
    Many thanks Sir!

What shall I need then or what data shall I need to know how much energy (BTU/Hr) is exerted by an A/C condenser having a working pressure of 3200 KPa?

Regards,

Machineman
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 09:27 AM

Again, I don't think it's possible to say. Pressure and Energy are fundamentally different quantities.
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Nov 25, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by machineman View Post
    Many thanks Sir!

What shall I need then or what data shall I need to know how much energy (BTU/Hr) is exerted by an A/C condenser having a working pressure of 3200 KPa?

Regards,

Machineman
    There should be a tag, nameplate, on the machine that would tell you the requested information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 to H1 conversion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am Shweta. I am new to this site. I am on H4 status and I want to change the status to H1. I have overall 3.4 years experience in Software Testing from India. I have some queries so can anyone help me in solving these below queries.

Balance the formula with equations,formula,balancing and form [ 2 Answers ]

When silver nitrate solution combine with calcium chloride solution,white precipitate of silver nitrate was formed in calcium nitrate solution

Unit conversion formula [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change weight of a partile in newton unit to kilogram unit,is there any easy formula available for conversion.

Conversion from B2 to F1 while still in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am in US on B2 Visitor visa - I would like to study here and apply for F1 - is that possible while I am still in US - would I have to go to my home country or Canada for F1 stamping? Will it be an issue or complication when re-entering again? Please advise

XSD to XML conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I have one xsd file I want one blank xml to be generated from that schema. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search