Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayuresh007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 12:56 AM
    Wake up
    Hi,

My name is Mayuresh.I will tell you the story of my love.

We were in love for past 5 years and we both were committed she had sacrifice many things of her life for our love. The real problem started when she moved to new place
    She got new friends and than I do not know she started acting weird, she started avoding me, she went out with her friends to picnic, hotels but she would hardly call me and if I call her she would pick her phone as her convenience. We had long battle over this and she said she loved me but she wants more friends than spending time with me.

Eventually she went more and more away from me emotionally and one day she said she want to single again as she gets more attention from her male friends. How can some girl change so much? She was ready to sacrifise her family for me because they did not like our relationship, than what happened to her.

She has ended her education and want to make carrer in film industry and for that she wears reveling out fits so that she can attract boys. She says she love me and says I should not interfere in her private life if I want to marry her, how is this possible.

I want to break up with her because I know it is only best thing for me but I cannot live with her since she has no love for me left.

Please help me guys and girls , I need to get out of this situation please, bye.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 22, 2009, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mayuresh007 View Post

I want to break up with her because i know it is only best thing for me but i cannot live with her since she has no love for me left.

Please help me guys and girls , i need to get out of this situation please, bye.
    Dude she has broken up with you ,you just have not accepted it yet
    Read some relationship threads for help on getting over a break-up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wake up but I can't move [ 8 Answers ]

I started posting here due to relationship issues, but I figured I'd ask about this since someone might know something about it.. It's been years now that I randomly wake up and I open my eyes but I can't move at all.. no muscle in my body.. I start to vibrate until I can move and I eventually...

Does Anyone Wake With Dry Mouth [ 6 Answers ]

I have had a sore throat condition for some time -- use cough drops to sooth it But often wake up with dry mouth -- also have pflem in my throat One other problem is the cough drops appear have caused dental problems What helps me -- also hurts me -- Toothaches have affected my sleep ...

Can't wake up [ 7 Answers ]

Help, my daughter can not wake up some mornings, she is a single mother, and has to be at work at 7am 5 days a week. Even with going to bed early, she will some mornings not hear the alarm clock, the phone ring, over and over, as I try to help wake her up.

Limit Wake [ 1 Answers ]

What should I look for in a boat design that limits wake?

View more questions Search