Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gonbe_88 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 11:53 PM
    Google Crome Tabs
    What is the way to do in such that when I double click the file, Google crome will open with a few tabs with each has different address and I would like to view the web site in offline mode.
    Which is mean the web site is saved so that pics of the web site can be viewed. But how to do in such that it has many tabs? Is that possible for Google Crome?
    Voltage Monster Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 04:15 PM

Well first, instead of double clicking, just click on it with the mouse wheel to open in "one" tab. And if you're trying to view the website while offline that's impossible, or if you're just trying to view pictures of it; while on the website just take screen shots (PrintScreen|SysRq button) and edit/save through paint or any other picture editer/view program. Then go to the folder you saved the pictures to while offline.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Tabs or Command Buttons [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using Access 2000. I have a form that allows users to input information quicker. My question is: My form has gotten to long and cluttered. Is it possible to have tabs at the top of the form or command buttons at the top of the form to organize the form?

Tabs multiplying [ 2 Answers ]

When using IE, it will randomly start opening tab after tab and I have to shut it down with the task manager. What is making it do that, and how can I get it to stop?

Guitar tabs? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I really want to play guitar (acoustic) I know the chords not very fast at them but I know them and I'm not that great at plucking But I'm REALLY confused on the tabs can some one help me? I really want to learn a song called I will fallow you into the dark by death cab for cutie And...

Growth Tabs [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my boyfriend just ordered Heightmax from online that claims to grow some inches. My boyfriend is 23 yrs old and I have some doubts about these pills. I believe its not going to work at all, but maybe Im just wrong. Please someone that knows, or that can read about this nutritional pill, can...

View more questions Search