Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:06 PM
    What holds you back as a person in a relationship?
    Hi guys kind of off topic here

But none of us are perfect sadly we all have our bad points and as you know a relationship takes both people working as a team to make it run smooth.

What would you guys and girls say your worst qualities are? And if so what do you do.. to try and fix or control them.

Lets start with mine :)

I Assume too much. (Over think things)
    I tend to lose myself in a relationship

I try and work on these points everyday.

Take care guys
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 21, 2009, 10:23 PM

Good Question,
    Not sure I want to go first.
    What holds me back? It has to be trust issues I tend to try to find ulterior motives to things,Not talking about trust in the sense of cheating I'm talking about trusting them with my heart and feelings,when I was younger in my first marriage I had abandoment issues to whatever extent you can I feel like I have got over that mainly from finding the right person and I got some counseling as well..
    OK geez that was painful.
    NEXT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying back a person. [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to pay back another person who let you transfer your credit card balances to their credit card account?

How do I get my ex back when its almost like he's a different person [ 9 Answers ]

Just over a week ago my boyfriend split up with me, I had noticed the relationship had changed but when we were together it always seemed fine, in fact just before we split up we were lay with each other with him telling me he loves me :confused: we got into an argument where I said I was leaving...

What would my relationship to this person be? [ 2 Answers ]

What would my Grandmother's Brother's Great Grandson be to me?

In a relationship, both in love with the same person [ 5 Answers ]

A year ago, my gay partner of 30 years fell in love with someone else. After the initial shock of finding this out, I met the new guy and fell head-over-heels in love with him. SO, now the 'other' man says he's wants to be naked with ME, but not my partner who's quite a bit older than either of us....

Valuing a relationship more than the other person? [ 3 Answers ]

When a person values the relationship more than the other person, do you think this can change over time? Or how can you make it more reciprocal? Or can you?

View more questions Search