Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny Hunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 01:08 PM
    Advantages/disadvantages of trade unions
    Hi,
    I am a student currently studying for her General Studies A Level. I have been set the task of answering the following;

Investigate the Extent to which Trade Unions are an anachronism in Modern Britain?

It's not meant to be an essay just a problem solving exercise. I have wrote an introuduction but not sure where to go from there.

I was thinking about advantages and disadvantages of Trade Unions. If you have any ideas that would be great.
    Also what is your personal view on this?

Thank you

Jennifer Hunter
    davino Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2007, 03:24 AM
    To my opinion, I think trade unions help the defend mostly the workers interest and solving there problems at work place between the employees and the employers;as regarding payments, working conditions,term of work among others.

OKECHA DAVID ONYAI
    From UGANDA
    A student in MAKERERE UNIVERSITY
    chesan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 02:28 PM

Disadvantages of trade union

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advantages and Disadvantages of international cooperations among MNCs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, What is the advantages and disadvantages of international cooperations such a strategic alliances among the MNCs and their objectives in the international scenes. Thanks for the help

Dielectric Unions - Necessary? [ 11 Answers ]

I have searched this site and others to find information on whether Dielectric Unions are really necessary when joining copper and galvanized pipes. The problem; I have found conflicting advice. In my own case I decided to use them after replacing galvanized for copper at the lav. But both leaked...

Advantages and disadvantages of Apple [ 20 Answers ]

Dear all At the moment I will start my own internet business, so I am thinking on changing to a mac system, a G5 I think. My problem is that I never worked with Apple before, although I kwnon I can achieve better results, I don't know what are the advantages and disadvantages of using mac...

Comparative Advantages [ 1 Answers ]

If the US and China specialize according to comparative advantage what will happen to the total output of steel and aluminum in the two countries?

View more questions Search