Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuppycake Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 11:55 AM
    I don't know how to get over him.
    I had my first kiss with this lad and I found out he didn't like me when we went out for the second time a couple days after falling out. At first we were a loverly teenage puppy love couple and thought the world of each other, text and see each other every day...

But the second tym we went out I found out he didn't love me and that put me in a sad situation and I felt as though my heart had been riuiped to pieces and no glue coukd stick it back.

About a week after he had another girlfriend that lived a far distance from him and they spilt up after a week and I was glad tov hear it, because I might say I don't love him ad I don't cry myself to sleep about it anymre but I do really miss all our good times,even my mates say I still bring him up in everythin, but I can't help it because when I met him he meant the world to me and I had never been in proper soppy love before and it is so hard to fall out of this ring now. I want to stay good friends with him and I don't know whether I want to go out with him again because of how he just dumped me for no good reason and got a girlfriend that quickly.. it has been nearly 2 moonths now and I still haven't got another boyfriend. Id lovce to put I'm still clinging on to my past in a way and can't help thinking of all the good times we had I play them like a sad movie in slow motion in my head. It is a sad experaince.. and I would want to fall in love again but never fall out. And enjoy it and hope it lasts 4eva.
    Can you help me forget about him? Because it hurts to think of him with other girls,
    I'm only 13 and I wiushed a few tyms I was pregnant so I had something to remember him by, I want to but I dno whether I cvould stay friends with him, but I can't just leave him 4eva.please help!! Xxxtasha
    udontknow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 12:01 PM
    Girl. You are SOOOO young. I understand age has nothing to do with the heart, by all means. I am 19 and Ihave had 2 serious long-term boyfriends. The first was of 5 years. I was 13 when we got together. When the end finally came it was so hard to let go. You just have to realize, first off, he he ditched you and got another girl, he may not have the feelings you thought he did in the first place. People are mysterious... they can feel one way and act another.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Nov 9, 2006, 01:33 PM
    Girl, you are too young to want to have a baby. I think this comes from lack of self esteem. Let him go, date other guys. You will be surprised how much your life is different in five years from now. Do not get pregnant to try to keep a man -or "a part of a man" (which in my opinion, is the same thing). It means nothing to them. At least not in these situations. Don't let yourself go for one man at your age. Move on, please.

Nov 9, 2006, 03:25 PM
    Thank you u both have cheered me up
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Nov 22, 2006, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppycake
    im only 13 and i wiushed a few tyms i was pregnant so i had something to remeber him by, i wana but i dno wether i cvould stay friends with him, but i can't just leave him 4eva.please help!!!! xxxtasha
    Wait, are you saying you had sex with him... AT THE AGE OF 13!! You should probably get some counseling, because it sounds like you are making wrong decisions.

Nov 24, 2006, 03:54 PM
    No I haven't had sex with him!!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2006, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppycake
    i had my first kiss with this lad and i found out he didnt like me when we went out for the second time a couple days after falling out. at first we was a loverly teenage puppy love couple and thought the world of each other, txt and see each other every day...

but the second tym we went out i found out he didnt love me and tht put me in a sad situation and i felt as though my heart had been riuiped to pieces and no glue coukd stick it back.

about a week after he had another girlfriend that lived a far distance from him and they spilt up after a week and i was glad tov hear it, because i might say i dont love him ad i dont cry myself to sleep about it anymre but i do really miss all our good times,even my mates say i still bring him up in everythin, but i can't help it because when i met him he ment the world to me and i had never been in proper soppy love before and it is so hard to fall out of this ring now. i want to stay good friends with him and i dont know wether i want to go out with him again because of how he just dumped me for no good reason and got a gf tht quickly..it has been nearly 2 moonths now and i still havent got another boyfriend. id lovce to put im still clinging on to my past in a way and can't help thinkin of all the good times we had i play them like a sad movie in slow motion in my head. it is a sad experaince.. and i would want to fall in love again but never fall out. and enjoy it and hope it lasts 4eva.
    can you help me 4get about him? because it hurts to think of him with other girls,
    im only 13 and i wiushed a few tyms i was pregnant so i had something to remeber him by, i wana but i dno wether i cvould stay friends with him, but i can't just leave him 4eva.please help!!!! xxxtasha
    Your first kiss, I remember my first kiss.
    I was over the moon, couldn't stop thinking about the guy, I thought it was love at first site... the reality its not. You feel this way because its all new to you.

Don't be dis-encouraged by this. You are only 13, you have a full life ahead of you to find a nice suitable guy.

Don't look for a boyfriend. Enjoy school, enjoy time with your girlie friends, and as time goes by you will realise that there isn't that much importance in boys right now ;)

Oh and PLEASE PLEASE don't think about pregnancy, do you seriously know what the consequence is? If you have a baby now, your life is reuined really. 13, but are just a child yourself. Have fun but be good.
    Don't worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so my name is Erik and I'm 20 years old. I have a girlfriend and she is 17 years old. We've been seeing each other for awhile now. Long enough to know that if something happened between us we would feel it in our stomach for a long time, and that's a ****ty feeling. So the problem is that I...

Ok don't look down on me for this [ 34 Answers ]

Ok every one this is not kandy. This is her twin sister and I need to ask you something Me and this guy he is 21 and he dated my mom for a while and he lived with us my mom told me that we could sleep in the same bed and we did one nightwe had sex and it happed a lot but I fell in love with him...

I don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been with the love of my life for over a year. We are engaged and thing were going great. We moved in with my parent together to save up money till we can get our own place. Hes been looking for a job but has had no luck so far and its really bringing him down. He likes to go out with his...

I don't know what to do [ 29 Answers ]

(I know that this posting is really long, but please take the time... read it, and respond. I really need this adice.) Hello. My name is MaryAnna. I recently moved to where I live about 4-5 months ago. I moved here with my now ex fiancé. Our relationship went donw the drain dew to him. It was...

Don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

My ex left me when she was 2 months pregnant out of the blue. She just up and disappeared and I haven't seen her since. She went back to her old b/f and they ran around at first saying the baby was his, she had cheated on me etc etc. Then suddenly I received genetic test papers, had the test and...

View more questions Search