Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Condoms? Or .
    Hello everyone.
    I need some advice..
    Well my boyfriend and I have gone out for 2 years and when we have sex we use condoms sometimes..
    We have had unprotected sex but he pulls it out right before he cums is that OK to do or just use condoms?. I'm 18 by the way.
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Nov 20, 2009, 04:52 PM

If you don't want to get pregnant why don't you just take the pill?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 12233 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I need some advice..
    Well my boyfriend and i have gone out for 2 years and when we have sex we use condoms sometimes..
    We have had unprotected sex but he pulls it out right before he cums is that ok to do or just use condoms?.. im 18 by the way.
    If you want to get pregnant, than yah that's OK.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 05:23 PM
    The world is full of people that are the result of the "withdrawal method".

It simply does not work.

If you are going to be sexually active, you should be on some form of birth control, AND condoms.

The next time you see a young woman with a crying baby, think about how THAT could be YOU.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 05:37 PM

Nothing is 100% effective against pregnancy between two healthy adults who have sex. Its only a matter of time before you make a mistake, and become pregnant.

Talk to a doctor, and get more options.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 09:55 PM

There is really no such thing as a "withdraw" method, there is plenty of sperm in all the early fluids. He is merely ruding the chances,
    Lets say it was a gun, and he takes out 5 of the six bullets, would you put it to your head and pull the trigger, of course not.

And even condoms are not 100 percent, they have about a 3 percent failure when used property, and about a 10 percent as normally used.

So if you want to be safe, use birth control and a condom
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 10:14 PM

If you do want a child, then he doesn't even need to pull out, but since he is, I assume that you don't want one.

Use a condom at the very least, and if it makes you feel better, keep using the "pull out" method WITH the condom, AND, get on birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting condoms. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm stumped on how I can obtain a condom without raising suspicion... I know stealing is wrong and buying one would be too awkward... is there a way I can get one just for the sake of having one "just in case" without having to buy or steal one?

Can you buy condoms? [ 12 Answers ]

Can u get extra large comndoms

View more questions Search