Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honey427 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Scared I may be pregnant!
    Hi my name is Michelle and I'm 16years old my boyfriend who is 18 and I in October had protected sex and he always pulled out of me right before he cummed, but now I haven't got my period this month yet and it really scares me. We also did anal sex and didn't use a condom and he cummed inside me and he wiped it up right away! I don't have any pregnancy symptoms other than not getting my period yet this month I'm so scared that I may be pregnant and I don't know what to do! Please help me!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 03:38 PM

Protected sex?
    Pull out method?

I am unsure which you are referring to because they are not the same thing.

If you are not abstinent, than you are risking becoming pregnant. If you have missed a period, than you can try an at home pregnancy test. If you end up not being pregnant, then please use this as a wake up call and know that you are in charge of your body. It is easier to change your behaviors now and have accurate sexual education then to handle the situation once you have already become pregnant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 10:13 PM

First there really is not such thing as a pull out method, there is so much sperm in just the early fluids that you can get pregnant off that.

And no anal sex has nothing to do with it.

I have to be very blunt, you obvioiusly no NOTHING about sex and getting pregnant and have no business having sex at least until you know what it is, how it works and how you can protect from getting pregnant
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 10:16 PM

Why hasn't anyone said anything about the fact that 18 is legal age for this to be called statutory rape, even if they're less than 2 years apart. He's an adult and she is a minor.

Nov 21, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Protected sex?
    Pull out method?

I am unsure which you are referring to because they are not the same thing.

If you are not abstinent, than you are risking becoming pregnant. If you have missed a period, than you can try an at home pregnancy test. If you end up not being pregnant, then please use this as a wake up call and know that you are in charge of your body. It is easier to change your behaviors now and have accurate sexual education then to handle the situation once you have already become pregnant.
    OK il try to explain it better. He used a condom when he was in me and while still having the condom on he pulled out. Just to make sure that the condom didn't brake inside of me.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Nov 21, 2009, 10:21 AM

Ok that makes more sense. I was confused by your statement as well. If you used a condom and he pulled out most likely you are not pregnant. However, never say never. Condoms are not 100% effective either. If you are really worried take a home pregnancy test. If it shows up negative, chances are you are not pregnant and its probably your nerves that are causing your period to be late. If you are severely late, like more than a week and get a negative result then I would go see your obgyn.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Why hasn't anyone said anything about the fact that 18 is legal age for this to be called statutory rape, even if they're less than 2 years apart. He's an adult and she is a minor.
    This actually differs for every locality. In some places the 16 year old is considered an "adult" when it comes to the age of consent.

Nov 21, 2009, 10:26 AM

That just blows my mind J9. You can't vote until you are 18 but you can consentually have sex at 16. Ugh makes me cringe...
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kanicky73 View Post
    That just blows my mind J9. You can't vote until you are 18 but you can consentually have sex at 16. ugh makes me cringe....
    Just check this out. Age of consent
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Nov 21, 2009, 10:35 AM

There is always the chance of getting pregnant if you have sex whether you use protection. Clearly you are not ready to be a mom yet but you are playing pregnancy russian roulette with the rest of your life as well as your boyfriends every time you have sex. It may be great and fun while its happening but how much stress versus the pleasure is this actually giving you?

The age gap between you and your boyfriend while not huge is more then big enough to get him into serious trouble. Do your parents know you are dating this slightly older guy? Do they know you are sexually active? What would happen to him if you did get pregnant?

While, once again no birth control method is fully fool proof, and the pull out method is proof of fools, I would suggest going and getting on some form of birth control as well as the condoms if you are not pregnant this time.

Nov 21, 2009, 10:37 AM

j9 that my stomach hurt :-( some of those said 14!
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 10:38 AM
    j9 that my stomach hurt :-( some of those said 14!
    Some even said 12 and 13. :eek:
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Nov 21, 2009, 10:41 AM

Some even said 12 and 13.

That's infinitely disturbing. Children should be playing with toys and not body parts. The age of consent where I am is 17.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxkit View Post
    That's infinitely disturbing. Children should be playing with toys and not body parts. The age of consent where I am is 17.
    Wish I could tell you about some of my patients! You would be truly disturbed! :eek:

Nov 21, 2009, 10:52 AM

Wow, just terrible. Hope this poster realizes that there are other things in life she should be worrying about.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 10:55 AM
    wow, just terrible. Hope this poster realizes that there are other things in life she should be worrying about.
    Like incurable STD's maybe? Even the ones condoms won't prevent? :rolleyes:

Nov 21, 2009, 11:06 AM

Exactly like HPV which can be transmitted through oral sex too! Way to scary to be taking any chances having sex so young.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 11:19 AM
    exactly like HPV which can be transmitted through oral sex too! way to scary to be taking any chances having sex so young.
    Again, I can't discuss my patients. :rolleyes:

Nov 21, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Ok that makes more sense. I was confused by your statement as well. If you used a condom and he pulled out most likely you are not pregnant. However, never say never. Condoms are not 100% effective either. If you are really worried take a home pregnancy test. If it shows up negative, chances are you are not pregnant and its probably your nerves that are causing your period to be late. If you are severely late, like more than a week and get a negative result then I would go see your obgyn.
    Thank you for your help. Its really hard for me to track my periods because they are irregular and I do feel like I'm going through a lot of stress which is a big factor also correct? I just recently lost a friend who was 14 she past away due to the chocking game so I'm still trying to get over the loss. Could this be the reason for having a delayed period?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 05:28 PM

I have an aunt who worked as a nurse on the OBGYN. She said one day there was an 8 year old in there having a baby.. .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17,scared of being pregnant [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm sorry if this is under the wrong section:confused: But I really need to get some answers. So I'm 17 and on July 31st I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am on birth control,however still worried. I did get my next period on time,but I can admit it was a day or two...

Scared maybe or maybe not pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. I am a little bit more then worried with my situation.. Me n my boyfriend had intercourse I wouldn't even call it that he was in me for about 2 minutes but he never did bust he was wet though that was on the 23rd of August ever since that day I have been very paranoid I was supposed to...

I'm scared I could have gotten pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Two nights ago I went to a party and I got extremely drunk... Like so drunk that I am having a hard time remembering everything that happened. I ended up going off with this guy. I know we did a lot of dirty stuff and that we were naked, but I am not entirely sure if he actually went inside of me...

Scared of being pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 daughter right now and she's almost ten month and if I think of getting pregnant again that would really bother me,am so scared to get pregnant again because my first baby I deliver her c-section and it's really painful after that.How about you are you scared to get pregnant again?Please...

Scared about being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I have had unprotected sex over 5 times with my boyfriend, all times of which he has 'busted' inside of me. My 'period' was 5 days late which I am on a very regular 21 day schedule. The day before I started bleeding I took a pregnancy test from the dollar tree (tight on cash) and the...

View more questions Search