Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicholaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Skills training
    What is your understanding of a team include in your answer an understandind of team building techniques and how to apply them
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2009, 02:23 AM
    Hi, nicholaj!

Is this a homework question that you're asking here?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling skills! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a beginner in sales. So, I want to learn more about selling skills to be success in this field. Please give me some advises.

Better My Skills [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old. I've been playing basketball sense I was 13. My skills vary.. I am an outstanding shooter, I can shoot 3s, I have an outstand mid-range jumper, I can bank shots, and 90% free throw shooter.. I have above average passing skills, I can attack the paint and find the open man. I...

Lost Skills [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been doing Trampoline and tumbling for 6 years. About 3 weeks ago she was doing a tumbln pass on the floor and over rotated on a back tuck and landed on her back. Now, not only can't she do a back tuck, but she also has lost all her skills on the trampoline. She is barely...

Skills [ 4 Answers ]

I have yo answer this question any help please, Please explain how your experience,skills knowledge and personal qualities meet the requirements of the job you have applied for It's a caretakers job

Cross-over skills [ 7 Answers ]

It has long been recognized that skill sets from other sports can aid and enhance one's main sport. Does anyone have experiences to share related to using skills learned from other sports to enhance their main sport?

View more questions Search