Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SUSAN MARIE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Tooth filler
    Is there a product that I caan use to fill in the ugly hole in the front of my front tooth that will make it look nice till I get to the dentist. I have a date tomorrow?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 07:43 PM
    I'm sorry Susan, I can't think of anything that you could get away with. Can you find a dentist who is open Saturday and get it fixed properly?
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2009, 12:17 AM

No you should have went to the dentist a long time ago!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Tooth filler [ 7 Answers ]

I saw a TV add, too quickly to write it down, offering a white tooth filler to, of course, fill a void in teeth. Do you know of this or a similar product and, if yes, do you know if it works? (A large filling fell out of a molar; this makes chewing difficult in that area).

No money to get tooth pulled and a false tooth then needed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tooth that needs to be pulled and I will need a false tooth. I do not have dental insurance. The tooth will cost about 300.00. Is there dental insurance that I can get that will pay for this procedure now or will I have to wait until I have had the insurance for a while?

Temporary False tooth filler [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had two upper molars that were badly decayed removed (due to the fact that I could not afford the enormous cost of root canal and crown). Now I don't know if its just due to the swelling, but I am talking a little odd. Being a teacher this is a bit of a concern. I know that I need some...

Pot filler [ 6 Answers ]

How far off the cooktop do you install the pot filler

View more questions Search