Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    udontknow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 11:28 AM
    Bumps
    :confused: I have these small, itchy bumps between my vagina and anus hole. I was scared it may been an STD, but I have only had one sexual partner...
    jgj6331 Posts: 153, Reputation: 19

Nov 9, 2006, 02:40 PM
    It only takes one sexual partner and only one unprotected sexual encounter to catch an STD - or for that matter, to get pregnant. You very likely could have an STD like herpes, so you will need to see a doctor as soon as possible to be sure.
    A.Hoppel Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Sounds exactly like herpes actually. If they itch and are painful, chances are you have an STD.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 12:24 PM
    This is from 2006 - please keep an eye on the dates when you respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital bumps [ 6 Answers ]

About once every month or two I get these bumps on the outside of my vagina. They are a little smaller than a dime. They don't hurt unless I squeeze them and I get 1 or 2 at a time. I was tested for STDs and everything came back fine? Should I get a second opinion? What could this be?

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search