Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosey03867 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Great grand father
    How do I find my great grandfathers adoption records?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 09:17 AM

Lots of luck.

Seriously.

You cannot have those records opened if they are closed.

What year are we talking about here? Prior to about 1910, adoption records were not even KEPT. The adoptive parents were just put down on the birth certificate of an infant.

What do you want the information for?
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Nov 21, 2009, 01:36 PM

Rosey,
    Are you seeking medical history information for your grandfather? If you know a name, or the adoption agency used, please start there. And join an adoption search group for answers. There are many search angels equipped to help in the individual state that you are searching in for example. Here is a link that may or maynot get you in the right direction:
    ABC's Favorite Links

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are a grand mothers rights to see her grand children [ 2 Answers ]

What are a grand mothers rights

Great face? Or great body [ 15 Answers ]

Which do you prefer... a woman who is pretty in the face... doesn't have a horrible body but is about 10 pounds too heavy.. ok 15. OR a bod that won't quit and a face that is average at best( and I am being KIND.) I am asking for a friend... ;) The personality is dazzling for both women. ( OK I...

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

View more questions Search