Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trentws6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 01:10 AM
    A old action/sci fi movie
    This movie his hard to remember because I was a little kid when I saw it. I have no idea if it came out in the 80's or the 90's but I saw it in the early 90's. Here is what I remember this guy that I think is half god is left for dead out in the middle of no where. His dad which I think is full god left him there to die and the half god wants revenge by killing his dad. The man that is half god has powers to make peoples heads explode. What he does to make their heads explode is that walks up to them and starts moving hands really fast like he's punching them but he never touches them, he first starts with the chest and then to the head and then he walks away and his opponent is confused and just stands there and then suddenly their head starts to swell up and then it explodes. The half god also has a brother which looks like a body builder and I think he too is a half god. But that's pretty much all I can remember I hope someone can help me find this movie I've been looking for it for years now.
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 19, 2009, 06:12 PM

IMDb Video: Fist of the North Star
    I think this might be it...
    trentws6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 08:03 PM

Your awsome man that is the movie! Thanks a lot I've been looking for it forever
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 26, 2009, 09:43 PM

No problem...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The name of an 80's - 90s Sci Fi family movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi people! The name of this movie is driving me insane - I can't find anything on Google and my friends and family think I'm crazy and making up the film... Can someone tell me the name of this movie. It's in the 80's or early 90's - a Sci Fi Family movie, from what I can remember there were...

Looking for an old sci-fi story. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I'm trying to find out the title / author of an old published sci-fi story. The plot: A group of thieves decides to get aboard an old, abandoned but still very powerful battlecruiser of a long gone empire. The ship is still maintaned and heavily defended by a computer. After...

Old Action Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping...

Action Movie on HBO in the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie is saw on HBO once growing up in the 90's about an ex navy seal who's daughter was taken from him by like his daughters grandfather whom felt he deserved her and was like Asian mafia but the father would not allow it and they tried to kill him and could not. I remember one awesome...

Action movie [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the title to this movie a man was caught having sex with his sister in school years later the guy who caught them was tricked into having sex with his sister oh yea he kicked a lot of a$$ in the movie there was also a scene in the movie where the guy beat a gang of men...

View more questions Search