Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexdawn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 08:59 PM
    My boyfriend is older then me. How do I introduce him to my mom?
    K so my boyfriend is 19 and I'm 15. I have known him for a long time and we've just been friends. We started dating when he was 18. My sister knows and she hates the guy which makes me more scared to tell my mom. My mom knows I hang out with then just not that I'm dating one of them. How do I tell my mom? My sister can't be there because she'll swing her opinion in a second.. help?
    bobajfoajgo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 09:29 PM
    He is to old for you... maybe when your 18 then you to should date
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 19, 2009, 09:32 PM

Sorry, if you can't tell your mom you don't need to be dating him. And personally he is too old for you at this age group.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 10:16 PM

Tell her, or she finds out the hard way, and then its trouble. Its probably trouble for him any way, as he is too old for you.

Save him the trouble, and stop dating an older guy, jail bait!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:24 PM
    I sure hope that you are not having sex with this guy. He could be charged with statutory rape.

You need to stop seeing this guy, and find someone your own age.

You will not get any advice here to help you tell your mother that you, a minor, is "dating" an adult. It's against the law in the US, and in other countries.

He could be convicted, and put on a sexual offenders list if he is having sex with a minor.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 21, 2009, 10:35 PM

OK you have 4 replies he is too old for you
    Let me try to explain WHY?
    At 19 he is old enough to start taking on responsibilties of his own,he can fight for his country,vote etc.
    The system is getting him ready for being a man and he should be concentrating on these things,he has big decisions to make that will effect him the rest of his life.
    At 15 you should not have to deal with these issues in a relationship it should be fun,movies etc.
    In order for your relationship to grow,either he has to go backwards and be immature,or you have to speed up and be more mature and it just isn't good for both.
    Enjoy your teens,trust me talk to any girl that was in a big hurry to grow up and she will tell you what a big mistake it was and how she would give ANYTHING to go back and change things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend and my mom [ 11 Answers ]

I have been dateing this guy for a year now, my mom lives with me , my boyfriend has tats, that she don't like , he has a job, he treats me like a lady , I go to his house on sat. nights from 10pm until 2pm Sunday afternoon ,I can't talk to him on the phone because my mom get mad at me , friends...

My older boyfriend stopping having sex with me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a dilemma. I am 28 and he is 44, and we have been seeing each other for the past 9 months. First of all, it is a unique situation. When I first met him I was a virgin, and he just got out of a two year relationship from hell, and he wasn't in any shape to be involved with any woman. He...

Older First Boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Our daughter is 17 yrs. Old, graduating 6/2007, turning 18 in July, has met a guy @ work (pizza joint) that she likes. We met him understanding he was 20 yrs. Old. He said he was in college, but his apartment had a fire & he lost everything. His parents believed in "Tough Love" & would not allow...

Virgin and older boyfriend pressure [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 18 years-old girl who has a 30 years-old boyfriend who is far more older than me. Lately, my boyfriend has been like putting some pressure on me to have sex with him. Like the other day I went to sleep at his house and I told him I didn't really wanted to have sex with him but he tried...

View more questions Search