Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IDKwhatIwant Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Poop
    Why do people, and other living things, poop ?

I've heard animal waste, normally from farm animals. Can be used as fertilizer and compost. I was thinking, since plants and trees filter and clean the air, maybe people clean the ground. Cause we eat fruits and vegetables, using most of the nutrients, then produce waste (poo) that sometimes has seeds in it or other nutrients that we didn't need. We then poop, spreading the seeds, and helping new plants grow from the fertilizer or compost. Even though we use toilets for sanitation, this would given reason to why we poop. I just can't prove it.

It was brought to my attention that poop could also be a poison, waste, because of the diseases that are drawn to it. It could actually be here to limit us, instead of helping us. Because eventually well run out of room for it.

My argument was food left out also draws diseases to it... maybe such diseases are draw to it, because its vital. Were just not storing it soon enough, or in the wrong places. I'm not saying we put poop in the refrigerator, but possibly composting it.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Nov 19, 2009, 09:36 PM

The statement that we eat fruit and vegetables so our poop should help the earth is not correct. Most people eat very unhealthy, drinking a lot pop, alcohol, a lot of sweets, etc.. And I'm not expert but I'd assume that would affect our waste for the worst

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat poop [ 3 Answers ]

My cat does its business in my neighbor's flower bed. Their dog finds it and gets sick. How can I train my cat to go on my property? I got some sand and made an "outdoor toilet", but he isn't using it.

My yorkie has Poop blocking him to poop. [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my 10 week old Yorkie was trying to poop like 5 times in a roll, he was trying real hard and I noticed that there was nothing to pick up. He did the same thing serval times. I looked at his anal and there is hard poop that is blocking him to poop. What do I do? :confused:

Uses pee pad to pee, but never to poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chihuahua that’s about 3 months and I trained him to use pee pads in the house, he was doing really good so then I bought a litter box with no lid and put his pee pad in there to try and get him to be box trained, he wouldn’t use it, and started peeing and pooping on the floor, so I took...

Dog Poop [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is has been having stomach problems the last few days, he is up all night trying to poop and when he does its slimy and has a tint of green. What does this mean? What is this?

Dog will not pee or poop outside [ 1 Answers ]

I just adopted a 2 year old greyhound terrier mix from the kennel four weeks ago. The kennel said that he was an inside dog. The problem is getting him to go to potty outside. He seems to be shy about peeing and pooping. I have taking him for a two hour walk through the park and around the block...

View more questions Search