Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerrylewisguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 04:16 PM
    How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it?
    I need full details on how to do it So please don't skip anything Thank You Vry Much!
    Jerry
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 19, 2009, 04:21 PM

You don't. Just provide a link to the file and it will play on the user's default player.
    jerrylewisguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    You don't. Just provide a link to the file and it will play on the user's default player.
    That sounds great, But I was looking to put a mp3 player on a page within my website to play 4 or 5 songs I've seem it done but I get lost making a play list so I thought there was a easier way of putting a [player on the website. Thank you again.
    Jerry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music on mp3 player [ 3 Answers ]

How do I put music on my mp3/mp4 player

How do I upload music to my new mp4 player? [ 2 Answers ]

Please I need specifics people!! :confused :eek: pop rock county every kind... Oh you I need some good songs also PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? Thanks to all who help me:)

About my music player [ 1 Answers ]

I want to format my fat32 safly remove music player with any free software data recovary >Moved from Forum Help<

How do I add music to my mp4 player [ 1 Answers ]

:) how do I add music to my mp4 player

View more questions Search