Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoda12304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Suppose the price of apples rises from $3
    Suppose the price of apples rises from $3 a pound to $3.50 and your consumption of apples drops from 35 pounds of apples a month to 20 pounds of apples. Calculate your price elasticity of demand of apples. What can you say about your price elasticity of demand of apples? Is it Elastic, Inelastic, or Unitary Elastic?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 02:47 PM

Although this is a question and answer site we don't do your homework for you... if you want to try it yourself and show how you might be stuck on this problem someone should be able to guide you but were not going to give you the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a children's movie about apples or worms that would highlight apples [ 1 Answers ]

What is a children's movie about apples or worms

Suppose the price of apples rises from $3 a pound to $3.50 and your consumption of ap [ 1 Answers ]

Suppose the price of apples rises from $3 a pound to $3.50 and your consumption of apples drops from 35 pounds of apples a month to 20 pounds of apples. Calculate your price elasticity of demand of apples. What can you say about your price elasticity of demand of apples? Is it Elastic, Inelastic,...

Toilet water rises [ 7 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the water rises very high, but does not recede immediately. When it finally does the tank is either empty or left w/little water. If I flush again, the same thing happens, how do I get the toilet to flush normally? I'm not a plumbing queen and truly don't know what to do,...

Promotions without pay rises [ 11 Answers ]

Following a recent re-structure, my title was altered from Business Consultant to Project Manager however I received no letter advising me of the change, no pay rise and no letter advising me who my new manager was to be. I found the information via the online company phone-book. I was...

View more questions Search