Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate
    Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate | Politicususa.com

This is going to be fun!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:36 AM

Anyone who reads her comments as backing Beck for her running mate has serious reading comprehension problems.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:39 AM
    She didn't deny it. What's she hiding? Hey were just asking questions here.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:43 AM

Why should she deny it when she said she was no where's near making a decision on running herself ? I linked to the Newsmax blurb and that offers no additional insight . So all that is here is incomplete half sentences pieced together, without proper context, to concoct a fill in article .
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:47 AM
    It's opinion tom. Just like Hotair or Michelle Malkin.

But she did say:
    "I can envision a couple of different combinations, if ever I were to be in a position to really even seriously consider running for anything in the future, and I'm not there yet," Palin tells Newsmax. "But Glenn Beck I have great respect for. He's a hoot. He gets his message across in such a clever way. And he's so bold — I have to respect that. He calls it like he sees it, and he's very, very, very effective."
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:53 AM

I didn't quite get how she "floated the idea." Seems folks are reading things into it that aren't there. But what is this Palin obsession of yours?
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:56 AM
    My Palin obsession? Two threads?
    People in glass houses: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...&starteronly=1
    You seem to be obsessed with democrats, no?

Anyway she's a clown that makes us laugh.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 11:18 AM

I'm obsessed with football. Democrats just happen to be in power, setting policy, affecting my present and future and apparently still running against Sarah Palin.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Funny, when Bush was in power you still posted your threads about democrats. What, you think we're stupid? :)

Anyway a Palin/Beck ticket would be great woudn't it? A couple of straight shooters!
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Funny, when Bush was in power you still posted your threads about democrats. What, you think we're stupid? :)
    Today it's more about the power they're attempting to wield over our lives, back then it was about what a$$es they were being.

Anyway a Palin/Beck ticket would be great woudn't it? A couple of straight shooters!
    Not going to happen. What bothers the left about both of them is the successes they've had, hence the need to destroy them.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Thanks Speech. Keep drinking the kool-aid.

BTW what are Palin's successes again? And Beck's for that matter.
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Nov 19, 2009, 11:52 AM

So let me get this straight...

Palin gets asked a joking question in an interview, answers it with another joke and a compliment for Beck, and you and that blog you cited take that to mean that she wants him as a running mate.

Am I interpreting your post correctly?

Is there a reason that anyone should take anything you post about Palin seriously anymore?

Elliot
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 11:56 AM
    What Kool-aid? I'm not calling for Palin to run for president and I just told ex yesterday I've never watched Glenn Beck. Try to pay attention.

Tom covered Palin sufficiently in the other thread, but I'll add this from her Grand Rapids book signing:

Wednesday's predawn darkness: | It was 4:55 when the first cheer went up.

“Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!”

And that’s 4:55 this morning, when the thermometer had dipped into the 30s. But the 500 or so people in line didn’t mind the sleepless night or the cold.

“What she represents is what we’re standing in line for,” said Robin Case, 44, of Traverse City, who set up a chair and sleeping bag at 9 p.m. Tuesday to make sure she got the chance to meet Palin, former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate. “She’s real, and she’s standing up for what we believe in.”

Palin was scheduled to begin her “Going Rogue” book tour at the Barnes & Noble Booksellers in suburban Grand Rapids.

By 7 a.m., the line had swelled to more than 1,500 people as Barnes & Noble employees wrapped orange wristbands around Palin fans' wrists.
    She's pulling in bigger crowds than Obama.

As for Beck, here's a sample, Glenn Beck Gets First Scalp: Van Jones Resigns. Oh, and I'm sure Olby is envious of Beck's ratings.

Next?
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Nov 19, 2009, 11:58 AM

You mean aside from cutting government spending to balance the Alaska state budget? How about setting up one of the smoothest energy deals in history to make the people of her state wealthier? How about her time as the Chairwoman of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission? How about killing the bridge to nowhere? Any one of these would be considered a major accomplishment in the career of any other politician, much less ALL of them.

But not Palin, right? She's a dumb bimbo, right?

Elliot
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:05 PM
    Well there you go, that's why she should run for you guys in 2012. I would back that.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:12 PM

Well go ahead, misunderestimate her. It would be far better to have a president that has actually accomplished something in office for her constituents and uses terms like "bass-ackwards" and "a hoot" than an amateur that can talk an eloquent but empty game.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:15 PM
    You're right. I see you guys and her as equals.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:17 PM

Before Glenn Beck can run for anything he needs to come out and deny he allegedly killed a girl in AZ in the 90's. Why won't he? What does he have to hide? I'm just asking questions!
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:20 PM
    You're right. I see you guys and her as equals.
    I think can safely say you have no equal.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Before Glenn Beck can run for anything he needs to come out and deny he allegedly killed a girl in AZ in the 90's. Why won't he? What does he have to hide? I'm just asking questions!
    Maybe because it's a hoax.

By the way, here's something I bet you guys didn't know about Beck.

To find right PR guru, Beck looked to his left

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about that Sarah Palin? [ 171 Answers ]

Hello: Love her or hate her, she's a force to be reckoned with. Did you buy her book? I think she could be president in 2012. Palin/Cheney. What a ticket? (Which Cheney do you think I'm talking about?) excon

Enough Already Sarah Palin! [ 127 Answers ]

Is anyone else sick of Sarah Palin talking nonsense? We all new she was at best semi-literate but her new comments about so-called death panels wanting to execute the elderly and disabled people are too ridiculous for words. What bothers me most is that not one prominent Republican politician has...

President Sarah Palin [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: I predict that if health care goes down, which I define as not having a public option, Sarah Palin will be elected in 2012. You? excon

What Does Sarah Palin read? [ 69 Answers ]

So that hard hitting journalist Katie Couric is at it again with Palin this time she wanted to know What Does Sarah Palin read? Specifically... and Her answer well EVERYTHING ALL OF THEM!! Check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8

Sarah Palin Brief GMA Interview [ 73 Answers ]

This morning Good Morning America show brief skits of the Sarah Palin Interview airing tonight on 20/20. This interview show me that the inexperience issue is now out the window. Sarah Palin answers were so off course, the inteviewer had to stop and restate the question 3 - 4 time regarding...

View more questions Search