Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Spit, I think ET is trolling for partners.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine View Post
    See how easy it is to play this game?
    Well duh! No one is denying that. Please educate yourself as to why the satire exist before you make yourself look any sillier.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 03:02 PM
    I offered trades and no one bit. Oh well . From my shallow perspective I want the Fins to beat the Panthers because Williams is the only back left on the squad and because the Panthers could conceivably compete with the Giants for a play off spot .

Oh by the way Spit... when did you stop beating your wife ? Just asking .
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Nov 19, 2009, 03:08 PM

It was June of 1974, in Ohio.

Now, what proof do you have that it didn't happen? I want to see documented evidence...

Not that you actually did it, but I'm just asking...

Elliot
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I offered trades and no one bit. Oh well . From my shallow perspective I want the Fins to beat the Panthers because Williams is the only back left on the squad and because the Panthers could conceivably compete with the Giants for a play off spot .
    I'd love to see the Boys destroy Washington and for Brandon Jacobs to catch 3 TD passes from Eli and the Giants still lose. I'd just like for the Eagles to lose :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 03:39 PM

Giants comeback begins Sunday .
    Wins against the Falcons this week and Broncos on Thanksgiving night will set up 2 great weekends of football at Giants Stadium againt the Boys and the next Sun night against the Eagles . Followed by a Mon night road game against the Skins . Hope to wrap up a playoff spot by then.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 04:21 PM
    All I can say is if I can stay in the top 3 or 4 I have a chance, my FF team is not dependent on a single Cowboy when their December swoon rolls around :eek:
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine View Post
    It was June of 1974, in Ohio.

Now, what proof do you have that it didn't happen? I want to see documented evidence...

Not that you actually did it, but I'm just asking...

Elliot
    HAHAHAHAAHHA my birth certificate. I was born in 1978
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    HAHAHAHAAHHA my birth certificate. I was born in 1978
    I was having my first beer in 1978... legally that is :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 06:19 AM

I remember 1978 (vaguely )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about that Sarah Palin? [ 171 Answers ]

Hello: Love her or hate her, she's a force to be reckoned with. Did you buy her book? I think she could be president in 2012. Palin/Cheney. What a ticket? (Which Cheney do you think I'm talking about?) excon

Enough Already Sarah Palin! [ 127 Answers ]

Is anyone else sick of Sarah Palin talking nonsense? We all new she was at best semi-literate but her new comments about so-called death panels wanting to execute the elderly and disabled people are too ridiculous for words. What bothers me most is that not one prominent Republican politician has...

President Sarah Palin [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: I predict that if health care goes down, which I define as not having a public option, Sarah Palin will be elected in 2012. You? excon

What Does Sarah Palin read? [ 69 Answers ]

So that hard hitting journalist Katie Couric is at it again with Palin this time she wanted to know What Does Sarah Palin read? Specifically... and Her answer well EVERYTHING ALL OF THEM!! Check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8

Sarah Palin Brief GMA Interview [ 73 Answers ]

This morning Good Morning America show brief skits of the Sarah Palin Interview airing tonight on 20/20. This interview show me that the inexperience issue is now out the window. Sarah Palin answers were so off course, the inteviewer had to stop and restate the question 3 - 4 time regarding...

View more questions Search