Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I think can safely say you have no equal.
    Correct! I'm not part of a group, I'm an individual, a dad, a husband, an employee.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:39 PM

I could careless who Glenn Beck pays for PR and what side of the isle they are on. Cause lets be honest PR is just about money.

What I care about is that girl in AZ If he didn't do it why doesn't he say he didn't do it he is hiding something. He has gone to great lengths not to bring this up. If he didn't do it he should just say he didn't do it. By him ignoring it, it just makes him look more guilty. So what is he hiding? I'm just asking questions.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:57 PM

Spit, it was a baseless rumor," an admitted satire.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:03 PM

And besides, killing a young girl never stopped Kennedy from holding office... for life.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    I could careless who Glenn Beck pays for PR and what side of the isle they are on. Cause lets be honest PR is just about money.

What I care about is that girl in AZ If he didn't do it why doesn't he say he didn't do it he is hiding something. He has gone to great lengths not to bring this up. If he didn't do it he should just say he didn't do it. By him ignoring it, it just makes him look more guilty. So what is he hiding? I'm just asking questions.
    All he has to do is prove he didn't do it. I wonder if palin is aware of this in her eventual running mate. But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Nov 19, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Before Glenn Beck can run for anything he needs to come out and deny he allegedly killed a girl in AZ in the 90's. Why won't he? What does he have to hide? I'm just asking questions!
    How come you don't come out and answer questions about that rape you committed. I'm not saying you actually committed a rape, I'm just asking questions...

Elliot

Nov 19, 2009, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    All he has to do is prove he didn't do it. I wonder if palin is aware of this in her eventual running mate. But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?
    When are you going to come forward and prove that you didn't have a homosexual relationship with Bill Clinton. I'm not saying you did, I'm just asking...

Elliot
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:12 PM

We do know it is fake it is just funny. I know you guys probably don't watch South Park but you have to see the episode that was on a few weeks ago called "dances with smurfs" the one kid gets to do the morning announcements at school and basically turns the morning announcements into the Glenn Beck show it is so funny!! If you go to South Park Studios it is episode 1313 it is to funny.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:13 PM
    I have never committed rape. Never been a suspect and never been accused. SEE IS THAT SO HARD ET!!

Nov 19, 2009, 01:14 PM
    I have never committed rape. Never been a suspect and never been accused. SEE IS THAT SO HARD ET!!!!!!
    Really? I don't see any proof that you didn't commit a rape. I just have your word for it. Can you prove you didn't do it?

Elliot
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:22 PM
    So that beck thing needs looking into. As well as Palin's husband's penchant for wanting Alaska to secede.

ET, you have no clue as to why the satire exists. That makes it even funnier. :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:23 PM

What date did it happen?
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:30 PM

Actually ET I should ask you what date estimated time and state did it happen in?
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:31 PM
    BTW ET, Bill and I broke up, I don't want to talk about it.

Spit: about Todd "first dude": Palin spouse was member of states' rights party - John McCain News- msnbc.com
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:38 PM

I know NK I have seen that before.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:38 PM
    I have never committed rape. Never been a suspect and never been accused. SEE IS THAT SO HARD ET!!!!!!
    That's OK Spit, I was once suspected of having a fantasy football team but I can't prove it any more. :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    That's ok Spit, I was once suspected of having a fantasy football team but I can't prove it any more. :D
    You are still tied for 3rd. I can't coach at all I sit McNabb and he has 67 fantasy points I won still but c'mon man!!

Nov 19, 2009, 01:57 PM
    What date did it happen?
    I don't know... you're the one who did it. You tell me.

See how easy it is to play this game?

Elliot
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 01:58 PM
    You are still tied for 3rd. I can't coach at all I sit McNabb and he has 67 fantasy points I won still but c'mon man!!!!!
    Hey, at least you won.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 02:03 PM

ET at least with the Beck thing they gave a date and a state. You can't even come up with one so I can prove I was there or not. Come on you are better then that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about that Sarah Palin? [ 171 Answers ]

Hello: Love her or hate her, she's a force to be reckoned with. Did you buy her book? I think she could be president in 2012. Palin/Cheney. What a ticket? (Which Cheney do you think I'm talking about?) excon

Enough Already Sarah Palin! [ 127 Answers ]

Is anyone else sick of Sarah Palin talking nonsense? We all new she was at best semi-literate but her new comments about so-called death panels wanting to execute the elderly and disabled people are too ridiculous for words. What bothers me most is that not one prominent Republican politician has...

President Sarah Palin [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: I predict that if health care goes down, which I define as not having a public option, Sarah Palin will be elected in 2012. You? excon

What Does Sarah Palin read? [ 69 Answers ]

So that hard hitting journalist Katie Couric is at it again with Palin this time she wanted to know What Does Sarah Palin read? Specifically... and Her answer well EVERYTHING ALL OF THEM!! Check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8

Sarah Palin Brief GMA Interview [ 73 Answers ]

This morning Good Morning America show brief skits of the Sarah Palin Interview airing tonight on 20/20. This interview show me that the inexperience issue is now out the window. Sarah Palin answers were so off course, the inteviewer had to stop and restate the question 3 - 4 time regarding...

View more questions Search