Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wetseal Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2010, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by loanyb View Post
    lol@you've been through alot

i am using the vitfee cream mixed with the african queen gel and surewhite serum

works great!
    Are u still using it??
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Jun 18, 2010, 05:49 AM

Is any of the suggestion in the 'best ones' safe at all? I've been using G&G oil.. and its working but slowlyyyy so I'm thinking of using african queen once a week since I'm sure it has HQ if it works so fast. Does it actually work? Any one else tried it?
    YellaGirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2010, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Okay...wha makes me more confused is this:
    On the Fair and White site,they say-"...with melanin inhibitor,hydroquinone." But on the package,they don't include it!
    Why are they confusing us???
    Take a look!
    Fair & White,Exclusive Whitenizer,Skin Lightening,Skin Whitening,Skin Brightening
    Whats going on? The people won't reply me! And to think I am a fan! They are so lucky that atleast the freaking thing works!!

Viola, yes F&W Exclusive (in the blue bottle) does contain hydroquinone... I'm not sure of the percentage however. I bought it about 2 years ago, decided to do some research on the ingredients on the back when I got it, and they changed the name to some scientific name so you won't know what it is. I can't remember the name off top but if you research each of those ingredients listed on the back on wikipedia, you will find that one of them is a fancy name for hydroquinone. Hope I helped.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 19, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Oh Nikki...I am so dead
    Your not dead:p I take it you don't like hydroquinone?

@Wetseal I purchased my Retin A at sell.com it is the generic for 10 bucks and it works great at exfoliating the skin and clearing any breakout you may have also boosting skin lighteners to work even better/faster.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 19, 2010, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by YellaGirl View Post
    Viola, yes F&W Exclusive (in the blue bottle) does contain hydroquinone... I'm not sure of the percentage however. I bought it about 2 years ago, decided to do some research on the ingredients on the back when I got it, and they changed the name to some scientific name so you won't know what it is. I can't remember the name off top but if you research each of those ingredients listed on the back on wikipedia, you will find that one of them is a fancy name for hydroquinone. Hope I helped.
    Thanks much girl.
    The wave of shock is over already.It did help.I am sure it more than 2% because I used Clear Tone and it contains 1.9%.But it wasn't able to make me this fair in a month.

Jun 19, 2010, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    Your not dead:p I take it you don't like hydroquinone?

@Wetseal I purchased my Retin A at sell.com it is the generic for 10 bucks and it works great at exfoliating the skin and clearing any breakout you may have also boosting skin lighteners to work even better/faster.
    Always feared HQ so so much.
    "Oh no... don't use it! It has HQ'' always heard that.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jun 21, 2010, 04:12 AM

A little while ago, it was suggested after testing that it contained 8 % HQ. The company have not confirmed or denied this when asked.

Jun 21, 2010, 04:19 AM

And the other name that they may be using for the HQ is, 1,4-benzenediol

Jun 21, 2010, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wetseal View Post
    thank u soooooooo much...because i was lookin 4 it
    Your welcome:)
    It's 0.1% the strong stuff!
    Hope it works for you, I like it a lot, plan on using it forever!

Jun 22, 2010, 12:18 AM
    Your welcome:)
    It's 0.1% the strong stuff!!
    Hope it works for you, I like it a lot, plan on using it forever!
    Nikki,please can you give me a link where I can get retin a...
    I have been hearing about its great work and have always been postponing getting it-without prescription.Whats the strongest strength and the weakest?
    Thanks.

Jun 22, 2010, 12:28 AM
    Nikki,please can you give me a link where i can get retin a...
    I have been hearing about its great work and have always been postponing getting it-without prescription.Whats the strongest strength and the weakest?
    Thanks.
    Just to go sell.com and search Retin A you'll see several listed but the one I and many others use is the 0.1% which is the strongest strength and it's only $10.00, the sellers name is superskinstore. The weakest strength is 0.025%

Jun 22, 2010, 03:01 AM

Or you could try All day chemist. Shipping is high at $25 but this can be off set by purchasing in bulk. The Retin A typically cost between $2 - $3 or so.
    YellaGirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Jun 22, 2010, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    And the other name that they may be using for the HQ is, 1,4-benzenediol

That's it Maharani. Hydroquinone is 1,4-benzenediol. 8% really? That's a lot.

Jun 22, 2010, 10:56 PM
    Just to go sell.com and search Retin A you'll see several listed but the one I and many others use is the 0.1% which is the strongest strength and it's only $10.00, the sellers name is superskinstore. The weakest strength is 0.025%
    Thanks Nikki.

Jun 28, 2010, 02:39 PM

Guys... those of you who were still wondering if F&W Exclusive has HQ,well here is the verdict-
    Yes it does! And it is written at the back of the package... in coded chemistry terms-1,4-benzenediol.
    It's the percentage that is stated. Who knows... it could be the 8% as some say.
    I wish it was not true.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jun 28, 2010, 03:15 PM

Are you going to continue to use it?

Jun 28, 2010, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    Are you going to continue to use it?
    Good question...
    I really love the results... love is an understatement.
    But from the very word go,I never wanted to use HQ,talk less for a long time.
    If I find something else that can do the job,then I will gladly let go.But while I surf,I am still going to use it.Yes,I will.So White actually gives me virtually the same result but is a longer time though.Let me get more options.Remember the thing they say about using 1 lotion for more than 6months straight... I don't want to risk it not working later on.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jun 29, 2010, 04:11 AM

Yes I agree it's so hard to find products that work. I understand.
    honeybee69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 08:18 AM
    MAxi Light works really well when mixed with the neoprosone gel , Neoprosone gel mixed with the retail nadinola maintains the acquired complexion and tones it evenly. Bio clair really gives stretch marks between the thighs and it doesnot work even when you use it with the oil ,I just started using the neoprosone with vitamin c . It doesn't burn like the original neoprosone but I will advise how well it works
    ashleygg Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2010, 02:26 PM
    Hey how fast does bio claire work? I bought bio claire and neoprosone should I mix them?g

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you still use lightening creams in summer? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Here in France the weather is very hot since last week and I was wondering if it useless or not to continue using lightening creams?I read that with lightening creams skin is more sensitive to UV so isn't it like the lightening cream will have no effects? I put sunscreen every morning before...

How to ask for lightening creams [ 3 Answers ]

My mother and I went to the dermatologist year. We went for her scars on her legs but I asked her to aske the derm how I can lighten my complexion. She then asked him how can I lighten my ACNE scars. He knew what she really meant but gave me a acne lighting cream. I was so embarressed to ask him...

Skin Lightening Creams [ 10 Answers ]

I have pigmentation and freckles from over exposure to the sun. I was told about Dr Palmer's skin lightening cream and also read an article on Extreme lightening cream. I am a white middle aged lady and would like to know whether other people have used any of these or other creams successfully. ...

Lightening creams [ 1 Answers ]

Will my lightening cream work if I cover it with a moisturizer twice a day

View more questions Search