Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 9, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by toned1 View Post
    Sweetie,I'm new to this, so please explain to me where I can find your link?
    Click the writing below the avatar on her space
    chattonclaire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 07:40 PM
    What is the color of vit fee lotion? I am using the one in the ling bottle not the jar. I got to it from a nearby beauty store and the color is scarry dark... its brownish dark, I have never seen a lotion like that. Please if you know the original color tell me or is this just its natural color? The ingredients seem very simple and natural (its the lotion with the fewest ingredients, that's why I like it.) Thanks :-)
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2010, 08:42 PM
    The color should be white not dark...

Jun 12, 2010, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chattonclaire View Post
    What is the color of vit fee lotion? I am using the one in the ling bottle not the jar. I gotta it from a nearby beauty store and the color is scarry dark...its brownish dark, I have never seen a lotion like that. Please if you know the original color tell me or is this just its natural color? The ingredients seem very simple and natural (its the lotion with the fewest ingredients, that's why I like it.) Thanks :-)
    You know Vit Fee isn't a safe lightener,right? It will cause skin thinning. Be careful...
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jun 12, 2010, 11:25 AM

I bought some and it was gold :s
    Threw it out! Aha

Jun 12, 2010, 05:47 PM

Sorry to divert a little here...
    There has been some controversy about one of LoanyB's working products-Fair and White Exclusive.
    Guys,does it contain Hydroquinone or NOT?Some says it does... others say it does. Yet,one doesn't see it on the ingredient list...
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jun 13, 2010, 06:35 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking!
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jun 13, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Sorry to divert a little here...
    There has been some controversy about one of LoanyB's working products-Fair and White Exclusive.
    Guys,does it contain Hydroquinone or NOT?Some says it does...others say it does. Yet,one doesn't see it on the ingredient list...
    I used fair and white years back the white bottle it had hydroquinone then now it doesn't??
    But any way...

Jun 13, 2010, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAfricacute View Post
    I used fair and white years back the white bottle it had hydroquinone then now it doesn't ??!
    But any way...
    I am talking about Fair and White Exclusive-the dark blue bottle.
    I really don't get it.I know the original line has hydroquinone in it and it is clearly written on the ingredient list.So why would they now hide try to hide hydroquinone on this one as if they don't have any product with hydroquinone at all?That is if at all there is hydroquinone in the exclusive line.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2010, 11:19 AM
    I am talking about Fair and White Exclusive-the dark blue bottle.
    I really dont get it.I know the original line has hydroquinone in it and it is clearly written on the ingredient list.So why would they now hide try to hide hydroquinone on this one as if they don't have any product with hydroquinone at all?That is if at all there is hydroquinone in the exclusive line.
    Yes, found out recently that the eclusive whitenizer in the dark blue tube contained 8% hq. I did try contacting the f&w company twice a month or so about the matter of at least 2 of their items being pulled some time ago and if the % has been reduced, but no word from them...

Jun 14, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    yes, found out recently that the eclusive whitenizer in the dark blue tube contained 8% hq. I did try contacting the f&w company twice a month or so about the matter of at least 2 of their items being pulled some time ago and if the % has been reduced, but no word from them...
    GG,what about the lotion itself?Does it contain hydroquinone too?If yes... omg,please don't tell me that I have been using 8% hydroquinone on my skin for a month now!
    I sent them an email two days ago asking if the lotion had hydroquinone.They haven't yet said a word.
    Oh God...
    Isn't 8% way too much??
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jun 14, 2010, 12:32 PM

What cream is this that has Hq in it?

Jun 14, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    What cream is this that has Hq in it?
    We are talking about Fair and White Exclusive.If it contains Hq or not? There is a controversy.Read through...
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jun 14, 2010, 06:28 PM
    We are talking about Fair and White Exclusive.If it contains Hq or not? There is a controversy.Read thru...
    Thanks

Jun 14, 2010, 07:14 PM

Okay... wha makes me more confused is this:
    On the Fair and White site,they say-"...with melanin inhibitor,hydroquinone." But on the package,they don't include it!
    Why are they confusing us??
    Take a look!
    Fair & White,Exclusive Whitenizer,Skin Lightening,Skin Whitening,Skin Brightening
    What's going on? The people won't reply me! And to think I am a fan! They are so lucky that at least the freaking thing works!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 15, 2010, 01:47 AM
    I thought that was suppose to be their stronger but non-hydroquinone line of skin lighteners:confused: If the site says it contains HQ I'm thinking it does, I've only tried the Exclusive Whitening Soap, it's a BIG soap with Huge chunks of apricots!

I was told years ago by another company the Original Lightening Serum
    (serum eclairciassant) contained 5%hq but only reported 2.5% on the label.
    The site claimed 5% "lightening complex", I e-mailed and asked what that was, I needed information not some unknown ingredient called "lightening complex".
    Turned out to be plane old HQ, nothing special.

Jun 15, 2010, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    I thought that was suppose to be their stronger but non-hydroquinone line of skin lighteners:confused: If the site says it contains HQ I'm thinking it does, I've only tried the Exclusive Whitening Soap, it's a BIG soap with Huge chunks of apricots!

I was told years ago by another company the Original Lightening Serum
    (serum eclairciassant) contained 5%hq but only reported 2.5% on the label.
    The site claimed 5% "lightening complex", I e-mailed and asked what that was, I needed information not some unknown ingredient called "lightening complex".
    Turned out to be plane old HQ, nothing special.
    Ouchhh! Pinch me someone! Tell me I am dreaming and in a few secs,I will be up! I know that the other line has HQ... but the exclusive line... Oh my,tell me that I have not been caressing my skin with hq for a month now!! OUCHHH!!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 15, 2010, 08:38 AM
    HQ is not a bad thing! Lol You'll be all right!:)
    But I think these products are hq based, it's hard to get a straight answer sometimes.
    You'll have to go to their site and try to get answers, there are a lot of fake Fair and White products around and who knows what they might contain.

Jun 15, 2010, 05:07 PM
    HQ is not a bad thing! lol You'll be alright!:)
    But I think these products are hq based, it's hard to get a straight answer sometimes.
    You'll have to go to their site and try to get answers, there are a lot of fake Fair and White products around and who knows what they might contain.
    Oh Nikki... I am so dead
    wetseal Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2010, 10:36 AM
    LOL!! I'm with you!!
    I always start to see results within two weeks of using a skin lightener and adding Retin A made it so much better.
    Where can I buy retin A

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you still use lightening creams in summer? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Here in France the weather is very hot since last week and I was wondering if it useless or not to continue using lightening creams?I read that with lightening creams skin is more sensitive to UV so isn't it like the lightening cream will have no effects? I put sunscreen every morning before...

How to ask for lightening creams [ 3 Answers ]

My mother and I went to the dermatologist year. We went for her scars on her legs but I asked her to aske the derm how I can lighten my complexion. She then asked him how can I lighten my ACNE scars. He knew what she really meant but gave me a acne lighting cream. I was so embarressed to ask him...

Skin Lightening Creams [ 10 Answers ]

I have pigmentation and freckles from over exposure to the sun. I was told about Dr Palmer's skin lightening cream and also read an article on Extreme lightening cream. I am a white middle aged lady and would like to know whether other people have used any of these or other creams successfully. ...

Lightening creams [ 1 Answers ]

Will my lightening cream work if I cover it with a moisturizer twice a day

View more questions Search