Nov 18, 2009, 07:04 PM
    Chemical Reactions: Balanced Chemical Equations
    How do you do a structural diagram of reactant molecules

2 no + )2 -> 2no3

Structural digram of product molecules
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 09:20 PM

Please use correct capitalization on chemical names. Otherwise, there can be ambiguity. For example, is co carbon monoxide (CO) or cobalt (Co)

The structural diagram of NO would simply be N=O. The structural diagram of NO3 would be an N bonded to three oxygen atoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deriving chemical equations from balanced net ionic equations? [ 1 Answers ]

1.) NaCl (aq) + MnO2 (s) -------->Mn2+ (aq) + Cl2 (g) in H2SO4 2.) KCN (aq) + KMno4 (aq) --------> CNO- (aq) + MnO2(s) in KOH

Chemistry-balanced chemical equations [ 1 Answers ]

write balanced chemical equations for the following... 1)barium and water react to form barium hydroxide and hydrogen gas? 2)iron metal combines with oxygen gas? 3)magnesium chloride reacts with ammonium nitrate? 4)aluminum hydroxide reacts with hydrogen phosphate? 5)aluminum reacts with...

Balanced chemical equations for acid-base reactions [ 2 Answers ]

how do you write balanced chemical equations for the acid -base reactions that occur between the following pairs of compounds. The acid is listed first in each reaction and loses all of its hydrogen atoms to the base shown. a) HCl+NaOH b) H2SO4+ NH4OH c) H2C2O4+ NaOH

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search