Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riotgrrrlx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 03:00 PM
    What are the sociological perspectives on human trafficking?
    I know what each theoretical perspective stands for, however I would like to know their viewpoints on human trafficking. Functionalist, interactionist, conflict, and feminist. Thank you :)

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Trafficking Movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, Please can you help me - this is ridiculous it keeps me awak at night!! I watched a movie about 5 months ago on TV. Basically it's a film about drug trafficking. I can't even remember the face of the famous guy in it. Basically what happens is that a latino/american man is in...

Trafficking in drugs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... my fiancé was recently arrested for two counts of tafficking in herion/opium and two counts if trafficking in cocaine. He was driving for his cousin to go to this party for his birthday. He honestly didn't know the stuff was in the car. His cousin told him they were going to pick up their...

Sociological Perspectives! [ 3 Answers ]

I have to use two of the sociological perspectives (i.e. marxism, functionalism, feminism, new right etc) and explain different concepts to health! I don't have a clue what this means please help :confused:

Sociological Behavior [ 1 Answers ]

What are sociological factors that affect a persons behavior

Trafficking and felon [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking this for a person who owns a Billiards /restaurant club in a small town. The police came in saying someone has said they bought POT there and ask who sold it ,they all said no one.The police ask if they had a restroom and went in it,came out saying he found a baggy with residue of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.