Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christine8931 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 11:57 AM
    IIIWoods Outdoor Timer: How to Set
    Hello,
    How do you set the time and on/off time for a IIIWoods timer? It has only 2 buttons: Time and Mode.
    Help would be appreciated.
    Christine
    Cruachan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 06:40 AM
    The instructions for the IIIWoods Outdoor Timer must have been written by someone would never operated the unit. The first instruction should have read: "Pull all the pins up!!!" Then set the correct time by turning the dial. Then set the 'off' time by pushing ALL the pins down corresponding to the OFF period. ETC. Leave all the rest up as they should correspond to the ON period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma outdoor timer [ 12 Answers ]

I have a noma outdoor timer and I lost the instructions that came with the timer and I don't remember how to set it. Could you email me instruction on how? Thank you Elsie

Setting outdoor timer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Stanley outdoor timer that I have lost the directions to on how to set. The Item # is 58465. Would someone be able to walk me through this?

Outdoor Mechanical Timer [ 1 Answers ]

Are instructions available on line for Noma T1702?

Outdoor timer instructions [ 6 Answers ]

I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM Thanks

Outdoor Light timer [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get instructions for setting the stanley 3 outlet outdoor timer - item #58465. I have lost the instruction manual.

View more questions Search