Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meehan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 11:37 PM
    Scifi/fantasy movie title needed
    Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've been wondering about this forever PLEASE HELP!!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 10:49 PM
    This is the 1991 Australian TV series "The Girl from Tomorrow".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

80's fantasy movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE help me figure out what movie this is... It has to be an 80's movie although it could be very, very late 70's (78 or 79)... All I remember is that it was about a little boy (maybe 8-10) who lived with his grandparents and his grandmother asked him to go to the corner store to buy...

Title to an 80's fantasy movie [ 5 Answers ]

My friends and I are on a quest to find the title to a fantasy movie from the 80's. All we can remember is it has two kids about 9-10 on a quest to find a man in a castle w/ a heart of stone and to kill him w/ a sword they get late in the movie. They do kill the guy, when they do, his heart...

View more questions Search