Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Really. You believe, do you not, that the rest of the world doesn't have any such unalienable rights?? They're ours and ours alone, to be coveted, and guarded with our lives. They're CERTAINLY not to be spread around. Is that what you believe?
    excon
    You have entered into the land of the absurd with both feet. The Declaration did not and does not address the frustration of the people of England, France, China, or anywhere else, other than the colonists with King George III.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jury Duty [ 17 Answers ]

I have researched various web sites about avoiding jury duty and many said that judges can be jerks when it comes to dismissing jurors even when they have a valid excuse such as loss of income of health reasons. Most sites said the best way to avoid it is to simply throw away your summons because...

About grand jury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend got a distribution of uncontrolled substance. He was already on probation in another county which he had did 3 years in prison on a 15 split 3 sentence and got out on probation. He has been out for 2 years. They ar ejust holding hi in jail for his probation violation and he has not...

Jury duty [ 2 Answers ]

Are you required to serve a second term on a jury if you have served in the past?

Poisoned Workplace(?) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Let me lay out the situation. Person involved: "Aardvark" Other Parties: "Store Manager, District Manager, Human Resources Manager, Corporate HR Guy from "800-report-a-problem" call centre. Aardvark recently got a job at a retail store. She applied for a Store Manager's position,...

Jury Duty [ 5 Answers ]

I am breast feeding single mother, I work 3 days a week(freelancer). I have to work to provide for me and a baby, I pay babysitter when working. -How do I get out of Jury duty and be truthful?

View more questions Search