Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 09:59 AM
    How about that Sarah Palin?
    Hello:

Love her or hate her, she's a force to be reckoned with. Did you buy her book?

I think she could be president in 2012. Palin/Cheney. What a ticket? (Which Cheney do you think I'm talking about?)

excon
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 10:01 AM

I don't want her book, really, no interest to me, but I will say one thing for the woman, she has a lot of moxy and therefore interesting to a degree because you don't know what she will say or do next.

Tick
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:02 AM
    She's awesome! LOL!
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:40 AM

Hey, she gave Oprah her highest ratings in 2 years... since the Osmonds were on.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:41 AM

Hello again,

Don't misunderestimate her.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:42 AM

I intend to buy her book . And I watch in amusement as the lapdog media do their best to try to discredit her.
    They are playing their role well.
    As they try to diminish Palin they accomplish exactly the opposite. Their ploy is self defeating. She gets stronger with every gratuitous attack.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    And I watch in amusement as the lapdog media do their best to try to discredit her.
    yes, even McCain and the people who worked on the Republican campaign are descrediting her - it's a bi-partisan effort! :D

Mark my words, she will do more damage to the conservatives than, well, actually I can't think of anything to compare her to.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 10:54 AM

Palin almost pulled McCain over the finish line. McCain's handlers are acting like the losers they are. They don't want to hear the truth about their marshmallow effort.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Mark my words, she will do more damage to the conservatives than, well, actually I can't think of anything to compare her to.
    Hello again, NK:

Minor correction. She'll do more damage to the Republican party than she will to conservatives.. The tea baggers love her.

excon
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 11:15 AM

Palin and Michele Bachmann will make a nice duet.
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again,

Don't misunderestimate her.

excon
    Oh, you are funny ! Don't misunderestimate her. That would be a stretch of the imagination. She didn't even know where Ontario was !

Were you saying that 'tongue in cheek' ?
    Tick
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 02:25 PM

Tick ;and President ObaMao thought there were 57 States in the US .

I believe Excon was being quite serious. I hope people do misunderestimate her. And I hope the deranged attack on her by the lame stream media continues . She draws strength from that.

Already ;before the book was officially released ,it was the highest selling non-fiction book of the year. A secnd printing is already underway.

Back to Excon's comments. There are a lot of Republican congressional and state candidates that are going to owe big IOUs to her after the 2010 election. She may or may not be a candidate for the Presidency in 2012 .But if not she will have tremendous influence on who will be candidate ,and what platform the national ticket adopts. Excon knows it . The liberal bloggers like Huffpo and the Kossaks know it . The pundits on liberal cable shows know it ,the dinosaur media elites know it . AND most important ;the Rockefeller RINO wing of the Republican party knows it... and it scares the hell out of them.
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 02:33 PM

Hi, tom, well she certainly made a splash, I will say that. She knows where to place her feet and the thing is, she is stronger now knowing who her detractors are. I know, you know more about this then I do, it s okay. I just find the whole thing amusing and am following the show and how it plays out in the media,

Tick
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Did you see the tabloid like cover picture Newsweek used in their attack expose issue of her ? She is dressed in joggers gym shorts .They lifted it off a sport runners magazine Runner's World evidently without permission. It was completely appropriate for the magazine that she posed for. But ,it was low class journalism for a supposedly serious News Magazine to use it without her permission ;and something they would never dare to do to any other public servant .It was a cheap trick . The kind of cheap tricks she has been exposed to since she became a national figure.

Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Poor poor girl. I hope she doesn't quit because of it. I look forward to her eventual Playboy spread.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:04 PM
    It was a cheap trick .
    But it's OK for you to do it, right?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 03:05 PM
    before the book was officially released ,it was the highest selling non-fiction book of the year. A secnd printing is already underway.
    And why is her book being bought?

She is pretty (her most hugest asset), has good body language and facial expressions, engages with her interviewer, and appears to care deeply about her children. Now, if only she would count to five before answering a question and think before she speaks, if she'd study up on world history and civics, she could be "the one" in 2012.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 03:09 PM
    something they would never dare to do to any other public servant .
    But she's not a public servant. She's allowed herself to be up for grabs.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    But she's not a public servant. She's allowed herself to be up for grabs.
    Good point - she quit her public servant job.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    But it's ok for you to do it, right?
    I didn't know tom was a "supposedly serious News Magazine" like Newsweek.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Enough Already Sarah Palin! [ 127 Answers ]

Is anyone else sick of Sarah Palin talking nonsense? We all new she was at best semi-literate but her new comments about so-called death panels wanting to execute the elderly and disabled people are too ridiculous for words. What bothers me most is that not one prominent Republican politician has...

President Sarah Palin [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: I predict that if health care goes down, which I define as not having a public option, Sarah Palin will be elected in 2012. You? excon

What Does Sarah Palin read? [ 69 Answers ]

So that hard hitting journalist Katie Couric is at it again with Palin this time she wanted to know What Does Sarah Palin read? Specifically... and Her answer well EVERYTHING ALL OF THEM!! Check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8

Sarah Palin are Alaska for Vice President! [ 235 Answers ]

BWAH HA HA HA John McCain has truly lost his mind!

Sarah Palin Brief GMA Interview [ 73 Answers ]

This morning Good Morning America show brief skits of the Sarah Palin Interview airing tonight on 20/20. This interview show me that the inexperience issue is now out the window. Sarah Palin answers were so off course, the inteviewer had to stop and restate the question 3 - 4 time regarding...

View more questions Search