Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Nov 18, 2009, 03:18 PM

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

If you guys on the left want to think of Palin as an airhead, while at the same time bowing at the alter of Nancy Pelosi, go ahead. Knock yourselves out.

If you think that most Americans are going to follow you along that path, feel free to lead the way.

Excon's right: love her or hate her, she's a force to be reckoned with. Dismiss her as a "lightweight" at your own peril.

Do I think she's ready for the Presidency? No, I don't. But I think she'd be perfect for the Veep spot.

Elliot
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:24 PM

Wondergirl you are beginning to sound like Maureen Dowd .
    A bit of Palin envy ?

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    A bit of Palin envy ?
    Wow, just because she's a woman? Grow up and give Wondergirl more credit than that.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I didn't know tom was a "supposedly serious News Magazine" like Newsweek.
    If he doesn't like then don't buy the magazine. But don't come here trying to tell them not to do what he does.

It's almost as if he wants censorship to protect his side only. Can't the people decide what's appropriate or not? I'll leave you back to your love of tom. :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:35 PM

I don't want any censorship . But I'm pretty sure that they violated the contract agreement between the photographer (or whoever gave them the photo) and the magazine.

As usual you are inflating a minor point to deflect and in the process bringing little substance to the discussion .
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:38 PM

Now, if only she would count to five before answering a question and think before she speaks, if she'd study up on world history and civics, she could be "the one" in 2012.
    Until you read the book you won't know if there is any substantial policy discussion in it .Will you ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 03:39 PM
    Wondergirl you are beginning to sound like Maureen Dowd .
    A bit of Palin envy ?
    What did I say to make you think that? She is a very pretty woman, her biggest asset -- easy on the eyes with an engaging, honest smile. Nothing wrong with that. It's what's under her hair inside her head that concerns me. Heck, I'd vote for her for president if she had her political act together.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Until you read the book you won't know if there is any substantial policy discussion in it .Will you ?
    Um, we've had it for a while at the library -- advance copies not to be put out on the public shelf until the release date.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:48 PM

Assuming you've read it then are you saying there is no substantial policy positions articulated in the book ? I've heard differently .
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:52 PM
    Assuming you've read it then are you saying there is no substantial policy positions articulated in the book ? I've heard differently .
    What is a "substantial policy position"?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    It's what's under her hair inside her head that concerns me. Heck, I'd vote for her for president if she had her political act together.
    How patronizing. Heck, I'd vote for Barack if there was anything inside his head that made sense, not to mention getting his political act together. Wow.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950 View Post
    How patronizing. Heck, I'd vote for Barack if there was anything inside his head that made sense, not to mention getting his political act together. Wow.
    No you wouldn't. But the majority of the voters obviously felt otherwise. You'll just have to keep posting your bitter threads for the next four years :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 04:00 PM
    MY BOOK REPORT: To find out if there are policy discussions, you'll have to read the book yourself.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Nov 18, 2009, 04:00 PM
    No, I won't be reading her book. If the Republican party wants to regain credibility, they won't give her the nomination. My dream ticket would be Ron Paul for president and Mitt Romney for vice president. I know Ron Paul is too far outside of the mainstream to get the nomination so I think the best realistic ticket would be Mitt Romney for president and Rudy Giuliani for vice president.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 04:02 PM
    I'm a registered Republican and sometimes have even voted that way...

You must know I voted for Barack because of his white teeth.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    No you wouldn't. But the majority of the voters obviously felt otherwise. You'll just have to keep posting your bitter threads for the next four years :)
    You so smart, NK: midterms next year; hear of 'em? And, how many years? Perhaps Bo may not even be on the Democrat ticket; you ever heard of that happening?
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 04:05 PM
    I'm a registered Republican and sometimes have even voted that way............
    I believe you are a very compassionate human being; unfortunately, Obama was the recipient.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Perhaps Bo may not even be on the Democrat ticket
    Bo must be getting some pretty special dog food if you think he might make the Dem ticket.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 04:07 PM
    I believe you are a very compassionate human being; unfortunately, Obama was the recipient.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You're a sweetheart! Give the man a chance. He has three years to go.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You're a sweetheart! Give the man a chance. He has three years to go.
    His term has three years; the evaluation of his performance begins in a scant two; I can hardly wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Enough Already Sarah Palin! [ 127 Answers ]

Is anyone else sick of Sarah Palin talking nonsense? We all new she was at best semi-literate but her new comments about so-called death panels wanting to execute the elderly and disabled people are too ridiculous for words. What bothers me most is that not one prominent Republican politician has...

President Sarah Palin [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: I predict that if health care goes down, which I define as not having a public option, Sarah Palin will be elected in 2012. You? excon

What Does Sarah Palin read? [ 69 Answers ]

So that hard hitting journalist Katie Couric is at it again with Palin this time she wanted to know What Does Sarah Palin read? Specifically... and Her answer well EVERYTHING ALL OF THEM!! Check out the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9go38MgZ4w8

Sarah Palin are Alaska for Vice President! [ 235 Answers ]

BWAH HA HA HA John McCain has truly lost his mind!

Sarah Palin Brief GMA Interview [ 73 Answers ]

This morning Good Morning America show brief skits of the Sarah Palin Interview airing tonight on 20/20. This interview show me that the inexperience issue is now out the window. Sarah Palin answers were so off course, the inteviewer had to stop and restate the question 3 - 4 time regarding...

View more questions Search