Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikos23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Blocked Calls
    There was a person who kept calling me and saying rude things on the phone. I called the cops and asked them what they could do about it and they said to contact my phone company. I called Metro PCS and they told me that there is no way they could get the number of the person who was calling me. Is there any way that I could get that number from anywhere else? They are making frightning threats.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 07:47 AM
    If your cell provider can't provide you with the number there is no other way you are going to get said number. You do have the option of changing your number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I Unlock blocked calls? [ 4 Answers ]

I always seem to get a call from "UNKNOWN" about every day and they will say harassing things about things like sex and other things and how they know my address and all that stuff and a was wondering how to unlock the unknown callers number.

Blocked or Restricted Number Calls [ 2 Answers ]

IF someone is calling you from a blocked number, is there a way to find out who they are?

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?

Blocked calls [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to block an incoming call on a cell phone? So you wouldn't even know the person was calling?

View more questions Search