Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karicarebear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Hsg procedure
    My husband and I have been trying for about a year now. This month I am having a hsg done. Checking tubes to see if they are blocked.
    Does anyone know if this procedure is very painfull
    ambet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 03:17 PM
    Is hsg really help you to get pregnanat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Downgrade windows 2003 server to windows 2000 server procedure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I planned to buy a server with windows 2k server OS. Unfortunately I was told that win 2k server will be no longer in support at 2007.:confused: What happen is that the application I need to run is under win 2k server only, can anyone advise me how to perform the downgrade...

Leep procedure and bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had the leep procedure done at hospital for abnormal cells of the cervix. It had been 11 days since my surgery and I am still bleeding, not heavily, wondering how long the bleeding will last. I was menstruating at time of surgery and the doctor did not use the paste afterwards to...

Eviction procedure in Kentucky [ 5 Answers ]

I work in a family resource center and have a parent that has not paid their rent for the month of August. Ky law allows for a "seven day notice" to be given when rent is unpaid. The parent has received this notice by which she has been informed of the landlord's intention to terminate the lease...

Procedure Request for Cutting Concrete to Add Flange? [ 12 Answers ]

My basement rough-in left us with a 3 inch PVC stub with glued on cap sticking right out of the concrete. I would like to remove enough concrete from around the pipe to add an offset closet flange. Can anyone walk me through the procedure/exact tools needed for this? (the house is 7 months old......

Procedure Request for Cutting Concrete to Add Flange? [ 2 Answers ]

My basement rough-in left us with a 3 inch PVC stub with glued on cap sticking right out of the concrete. I would like to remove enough concrete from around the pipe to add an offset closet flange. Can anyone walk me through the procedure/exact tools needed for this? (the house is 7 months old......

View more questions Search