Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceege Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 03:21 AM
    caught between what society loves and my own moral values.
    All right, so this might come off as dumb to a lot of guys, but it really hit me hard, and I don't know what to do... I love my girl friend more then I could ever explain, but tonight she told me kissed another girl when she was drunk.. now, the way I was raised, same sex or not, cheating is cheating.. then she gave me the well I was drunk and it didn't mean any thing talk... :confused: then she started crying after this long lecture of how she didn't think it was cheating and switched around to saying how sorry she was and how she knew she messed up and didn't want to lose me... :( I don't know what to do... I'm really upset about it, and I care greatly for her... I'm having a hard time being all gun-ho about the same sex thing like a lot of the other guys I know.. it just doesn't click right with me... any advice?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 03:30 AM

Count your blessings that you have been made aware of the facts at this stage.
    The leopard has never changed its spots.
    Stick to your own moral values and
    do not waver.
    Ultimately you will become a winner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moral and Cultural values for children [ 2 Answers ]

I All, I need some advise. I live in Ireland and I am going to start activity classed for small children to give them some introduction to our Indian values, culture and some knowledge of religion and moral education. I am just confuse about the age group of the children like how young the kids...

Moral Values & sex [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all; I would really like anyone's opinion; but this question is mostly for women; and Christians: I am currently getting over some personal issues relating to men and self esteem; and have been doing quite okay lately. Ive been uncovering past issues, going to counseling, getting back to my...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search