Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiralbound Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Nov 17, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Appellate level case
    Who would sit on an appellate level case?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 05:56 PM

Hello s:

Appellate judges. Sometimes there's a full panel and sometimes there is only three.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rules of Appellate Procedure 9.200(b)(4) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I filed a small claims suit pro se. (Most lawyers I consulted beforehand did not want to represent in small claims.) Judge made some very questionable rulings so I am appealing the decision. I had a court reporter at most of the trial. (One questionable ruling - Judge allowed the...

Ink level on printers lost ink level option [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HP Deskjet 950C and HP Phttosmart 7550 printer. Both printers have lost the option to see the ink levels. Is there a way to get this option back.

Nice on main level, hot on upper level [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a house that is 5 yrs old. With the A/C on, the main level of the house is very comfortable yet the upper level where the bedrooms are doesn't seem to cool down at all. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the duct work which won't be an easy fix. Could there be any other...

Won the case at local level, need feedback [ 10 Answers ]

First I would like to thank everyone who responded to my post. Your information was invaluable. I am back from the hearing at the local court concerning 2 credit card debts. I won because the plaintiffs never showed up for court. The judge said that he was required to dismiss without prejudice so...

View more questions Search