Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    USARMEDFORCESNAVY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 08:39 PM
    How does she become American like me?
    My fiancé is a Canada native.. She wants to live here in the USA with me, I'm an American how do we take care of this situation?. I'm enlisted in the Us Navy, and I'm going to ship out in January... Can she stay in base with me? While the paper work is pending? Cause I also did a K-1 it's in process.. Or should we do something else? Some other sort of paper work?
    Thanks.
    Mark,
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Jan 29, 2008, 01:14 AM
    I served six years in the Navy. You have to marry her and do it before you ship out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American passport necessary? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a Swedish passport for my son, born here in USA. He is now dual, but we live in the States. His dad is American and I'm Swedish (his mother). My question is, does he need an American as well for travelling, Or is the Swedish one enough? Our daughter has both and has been to Sweden a...

An American custom? [ 7 Answers ]

Why do the Americans wash their teeth before breakfast? Well, I've seen it in many films. I brush my teeth after each meal...

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Definition of: the group that thought the Constitution set up a government that was too powerful was the ____________?

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Does the american government have too much power over the citizens? If yes, how so? How can that be changed? If no, then why not? Is the system working well as it is now?

View more questions Search