Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mina1010 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 02:40 PM
    I downloaded a game and now I don't know what to do next to install it.
    I'm a girl so I don't know much about these things so I would really appreciate some help :p

I just downloaded a game through Utorrent. But now I have nooo idea what to do next. I right clicked on the file and chose "Open containing folder". What am I going to do next?

Someone please help me!:o
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2009, 02:44 PM

Go out and buy the game.

Unless it's a shareware game then it's illegal to download it, even then it should be downloaded from the official site.

Nov 17, 2009, 02:47 PM

Shareware? I really didn't understand that:p But I'm going to do it this way so unless you want to help me I really don't need you teaching me the law! :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 04:17 AM

Well you won't get help here, we don't condone illegal activity.

If you download the game properly or buy it then it will come with all the tools needed to install it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 04:48 AM
    Shaz is right, you won't get any help here with installing illegally gotten software.

Nov 18, 2009, 08:14 AM

Well it doesen't have anything to say because I just found out that it is a free and legall game to download ;)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 08:18 AM
    What is it, maybe I'll get it too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Downloaded game have sound no picture [ 2 Answers ]

I downloaded cueonline and when I log in screen goes black and says... out of range vga in-1024x768 h.sync-18.8khz v.sync-23.5 hz clock 67.0 mhz Please help I'm computer illiterate

Hi! How can I install brian lara 2005 dvd setup downloaded from internt [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I've downloaded brian lara cricket 2005 from intrnet and its having iso format, dvd. I'm unable to install that game , can anybody help mE out on this

Install game (commando)... need help? [ 2 Answers ]

I found the game 'commandos 2: destination paris' online and completed the installation but it gives me an error like :"incorrect disc. Please insert the correct CD". And I thought I shouldn't need a CD. Am I missing a patch or sth? Where can I find it? Thanks for your time. I really need to...

Downloaded [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? :-/ I have downloaded 2 movies off Kazaa and both are playing in Audio only. I know the whole movie is there but can not seem to access it. Do I need to download sme software? And if so what and where? Thanks Karloz

View more questions Search