Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staciii1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Jewelry that turns into a doll
    What is the name of the toys... that look like jewelry that you can clip onto your belt... but when you open it up there is a doll inside that you can transform the jewelry into a doll? They have jewels on the front side.
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2009, 05:35 PM

Sweet secrets?
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2009, 05:42 PM

Sweet secrets? I tried to attach a link but it didn't work. Google sweet secrets and see if I'm right :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer turns then it stops I turn the barrel it turns . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a Fisher and paykel model no. ED56AU when starting it sometimes I need to turn the barrel a few times to get it going or run it empty first for a while to make it work and even then I still have to turn the... thing a few times. It heats it drys but its getting worse lately

Kenmore Gas dryer heats for 5 mintes and turns off, then ignitor glows and turns off [ 0 Answers ]

When I start the dryer on any heat level and timed drying, everything turns on as usual. After 5 minutes the flames turns off and never comes back on. If I turn off the dryer and start it again, I hear a click and the igniter turns on, glows and turns off before the gas comes through, then glows...

Furnace turns on, ignites then turns off. [ 6 Answers ]

Furnace turns on and then it ignites then turns off. I checked to see if the thermosat was bad but it wasn't then I checked the pressure swith assuming that was the problem but it still does the same thing. Does anyone know the answer to this problem?

Single 20amp circuit turns off 10 min turns back on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with a single 20Amp circuit, there are two small rooms with receptacles and lights attached to this circuit. (Home built in 1976). The power goes out completely and the 20Amp breaker does not trip or get hot, there is not any power across the breaker and then approximately 10min...

Light turns on & Fan turns off automatically when a remot is installed [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Hunter remote separately and installed to my ceiling fan. Everything works good except the following problem. I turn on the fan & turn off the light before I go to sleep and in the middle of night the light goes on and fan turns off. This happens a few times until morning when I turn...

View more questions Search